tuscl

How do I get the extras - some advice for a newbie please.

loganshard
Logans Hard in NYC. Dreaming of Spinners Since, Well, Forever
I have been an infrequent SC goer for some time now. My sexual urges, however, are telling me to up my game now. I am most willing to comply. I'm familiar with the standard LD for a song format, but I never have yet gone for the "extras." Si I need advice on how to go about doing that. Can it be done in a LD format (pending privacy) or only in VIP rooms? Do you ask straight out? Does she reply with something like "yes, but it will cost you another $25?" How far can we really go? How often can it happen?
So help me out my horny SC loving friends. I'm ready to venture on...

37 comments

• JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I see you are in NYC. Get ready to pay up the nose or travel out of town to better strip club cities
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    You gotta know the secret code.

Tape a $100 bill to your forehead and smile at all the girls you make eye-contact with.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    sometimes it takes more than one $100 bill.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    That depends on your budget.

If your budget is extravagant then you can find whatever you want right in NYC. Just bring around $1,500 with you to one of the Manhattan clubs (do your research) and let one of the VIP room managers know that you are looking for a very friendly girl and that there is a healthy tip on the back-end. Factoring in room cost (500-600), tips to waitress and VIP Manager (a Benji each) and some drink/other ancillary costs, that should leave you with just enough to work out fun with the offered girl.

Or bring about $1,000 to one of the Queens clubs and expect to offer 5-600 for OTC plus burn another $400 in bar costs, stage tips and maybe a few LDs.

If your budget is more limited, then NYC clubs might be cost prohibitive. Point your car north and head to Bridgeport CT. Make a weekend of it from time to time. Even with the cost of hotel and food, it will be much cheaper than trying to have the same experience in NYC strip clubs.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Or you could look in Jersey
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ "yes, but it will cost you another $25?"

ROFLMAO. Rookie. SMH

You gotta make the first offer.

Start low at $10. She will likely then counter with $20 and you can save $5.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Do some research (here on TUSCL) to determine how easy / hard it will be to get what you're looking for at a particular club.

Most extras will occur in VIP, but that's not always the case.

I tend to lead into the subject with some low-level discretion. Something along the lines of "How much more fun can we have in VIP?" With some dancers, that will lead to an immediate recitation of prices and options. Other dancers will be more circumspect, especially if you're a new face or if their hustle is to imply more is possible when it really isn't.

At that point, it's up to you to either take the risk or just say out loud *exactly* what you want. Don't be embarrassed or nervous. Unless it's her first night, you're almost certainly not the first person to ask her for extras.

Beyond that, you just have to play it by instinct. And keep in mind that dancers don't necessarily offer a the same menu to every single customer every single night.

Know what you want, be prepared to say what you want, but don't be a dick about it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Also, unless you consider eye contact to be an extra, it's going to cost more than $25.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    The direct approach seems to work for me. Just ask.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Easiest way is to hit a club known for extras - off the top of my head IDK any NYC clubs that fit that bill - Jersey seems to have a few clubs like that but most clubs high on extras (at affordable rates) are not gonna be upscale with top of the line lookers. In Jersey I think Johnny A's is extras-friendly and shouldn't be that expensive (https://www.tuscl.net/listing.php?id=330…)

There are probably other spots in NJ - you can message Cashman or NJBalla whom know the NJ scene fairly-well.

CT is another option as Rick mentioned but from what I've read the girls are not the quality of Manhattan girls.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    or go to follies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Or you can take a trip to Detroit or Miami where exrras are plentiful from good looking dancers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If by extras you mean sex it'll be about $200 in a worthwhile club (maybe $100 in some NJ super-dives).

As Warrior15, I prefer to be direct, and I don't pay upfront - beating around the bush can lead to misunderstandings (you paying extras prices and ending up with just dances)
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    A more sure option is to ask the manager to point out the dancers who are down for extras and which ones will join you outside the club. They're also the best resourse for how much you should expect to pay.

There's nothing to lose, just ask.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^ Nobody is getting laid by a hottie in a Jersey club for $200 all-in.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Look, the simple reality is that you are not going to get laid by hotties on the cheap anywhere in the NYC metro area. Even with a lot of affluent dudes fleeing the area in the last couple of years, there is still a lot of money chasing the best talent. The clubs are also pigs, which factors into how much the girls net from your payment.

I said B'port because there are a few clubs with accommodating Latinas, some of whom are rather attractive. But you'll still trade off a bit on comfort and privacy.

Your best bet long-term is to develop your OTC game. $400 for a good looking All American girl is not out of the realm of possibility, especially during slower times. But if you really need to bust one, you'll find AMPs and other service providers all over the city who will do it for a fraction of what a stripper will want.
  • K
    5 years ago
    The best approach is to ask the dancer. You should build some trust with her first. Get a few lap dances. Don't be coy. Come right out and ask her for what you want. Asking the manager is going to get you no where in any of the NJ clubs I can think of.

• Icey
    5 years ago
    Loganshard, if you want to solicit a prostitute, you have to ask women if they are willing to perform sexual acts for money. Eventually, you'll come upon one who agrees to do so.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    The answer to the unasked question is always no, just ask I’m not going to walk you through it just be subtle.
    And contrary to popular belief upstate New York, New Jersey all have less costly options to NYC or the boroughs, not that I’m an expert on the area I’m out of there over 30 years but reading the reviews shows you should be able to find a reasonable girl maybe not a sports illustrated model but decent for under $300.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Asking the manager will get you nowhere anywhere except in a Nevada brothel or a Tijuana brothel.

Unless you have a fetish for being thrown out on the street. In that case, go for it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Or you can do like flagooner - sit at a table - unzip - and let your salami hang outside your pants - this is a surefire way to attract the extras girls w/o having to say a word
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    The girls don’t really go for those midget salamis do they ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ they actually do bc it's like they're not fucking the PL at all - ask flagooner
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ ask the flagooner, that’s a scary thought
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Wrap a $5 around the top, a $20 around the shaft and a $100 around the base. Ask her if she'd like to earn $125.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Salami? More like a Slim Jim.
  • loganshard
    5 years ago
    Yea, NYC in general is rip-off central. I almost always feel as if I am getting, or about to be getting ripped off in many a NYC establishment. But even if not getting ripped off, the costs are way too high here. I won't spend $1k for a HJ while sucking on tit.
    I travel between Boston and Philly and sometimes MD/DC too. So I'm looking into the quality of clubs in MA/RI/CT/NJ/PA & MD
    Some of these comments were ridiculous, but most were informative. Ishmael had a good post, Papi seems to always have some good points (some silly ones too).
    Thanks all
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Logan, then once again I say Bridgeport CT. Read the club reviews.

In Philly try Show n Tel.

The question you have to ask yourself is how much of a trade off you're willing to make on the quality front. In most all of the clubs from Philly through CT, the clubs with heavy ITC extras are more miss than hit on the quality front. You need to decide how much you're willing to trade.

Your best all around bet on this stretch is Desire in PVD, which has both quality and fun. For some reason you couldn't seem to work it out there though. You might want to try again.

As far as your characterization of the comments, you don't know enough to critique the comments of others or you wouldn't be here hat in hand. which was obvious with you luvin' hard on Papi's mostly generic crap (no offense Papi!).

Now put your hat back on and do some research while you still have VIP access.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    @Logan

Fuck you!

We try to give you some advice and you say it's ridiculous?

Fuck you!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Fly to Washington Park IL. You can get FS and a plane ticket for cheaper than NYC. Pick your poison. The AMPs are all around the corners from the SCs.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Eh ... I don't think you need to be a TUSCL veteran to recognize that some of the responses above are ridiculous. Some obviously and intentionally so. Others, not so much. I mean, that's the default for nearly all threads here.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I tell you one thing that there is some real wisdom in some of the snarky posts but you need to be a veteran here to recognize that.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I regard 'snark/sarcasm' as being a different animal from 'ridiculous', but that's just me.
  • loganshard
    5 years ago
    Forgive me for being a novice. Hopefully I will learn something before month 1 of vip expires
    Flag WTF? If my comments offended you so much, may I suggest looking into a safe space at your local college.
    And yes I understand some are sarcastic.
    Regardless, I appreciate all the input
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I hate to be mean(not really) but flagooner gave you some usable advice , just not on the topic you were looking for. jes sayin;)
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ Seriously?
    ;-)
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ serious as a heart attack 😂
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion