tuscl

Spree Shooting!

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Friday, May 31, 2019 4:59 PM
Here at the end of this thread, Municipal Center, Virginia Beach, VA [view link] SJG

155 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Virginia Beach Shooting, Press Conference [view link] SJG
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    This is why EVERYONE ... and I mean EVERYONE... should learn to carry and use a firearm. I carry mine everywhere EXCEPT STRIP CLUBS. The only reason I do not carry in strip clubs is because I like lap dances. I will never go down without a Hell Fire of bullets firing from my pistols. I not only carry a good amount of defensive firepower, but also a bulletproof vest and bulletproof plates in my backpack/briefcase. The only way some asshole is going to take me out before I get some good shots back in his direction is for him to shoot me in the head. Otherwise, I have 27 seconds to fucking blow his Goddamn brains out with my return fire. I fucking hate cowardly assholes!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ More people armed will just mean more people getting shot! SJG Trump visit to London [view link] Richard Branson, want to read some about him, and by him [view link] Founder, Thank You For Making The Recent Changes [view link] Founder why are blocked posters now able to post on threads [view link] AOC Calls for: [view link] Western Esotericism, Hermeticism, Gnosticism, Theosophy, Rosicrucianism, Masonry, Templars [view link] Robert Kiyosaki [view link] Republican Anti-Abortion Crusade, a new Culture War for 2020 Election [view link] Nondenominational magic [view link] Bible and related materials [view link] “Impeachment of Trump is a loosing effort; “His base will be energized, if not infuriated, by what these ‘traitors’ are trying to do to their defender.” [view link] Conservative vs. Liberal [view link] OT: I think hot young chicks like admiring themselves more than being admired by guys [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    San Jose quadruple homicide: Previous Bay Area mass shootings [view link] Mass Murder Prompts SJ Councilwomen To Denounce Domestic Violence [view link] San Jose murder-suicide gunman angry over Vietnamese family sponsorship, relative says [view link] City Councilwomen Push For Action Against Domestic Violence After Deaths Of 3 Women In Murder-Suicide [view link] Video: [view link] SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    What we need is more paranoid fucks thinking they can act as snipers and shoot at moving targets in crowded areas....coz them shooting shit up during the panic of a mass shooting or other gun crime will make everyone safer..... They pose just as much a danger as the shooters.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ I agree 100% I remember an episode of All In The Family when Archie Bunker said that we should arm all airline passengers. "Just pass out the pistols and then collect them up at the end." I also point out that some states, pushed by ALEC, have gone to extremely loose open and concealed carry laws. And then the National Rifle Association has pretty much become the main promoter of the Republican agenda, so the situation has gotten extremely serious!. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    People think they can defend themselves and others, but the truth is they have no experience in a situation where you have an active shooter....cops, and civilians running around trying to hide. The odds of hitting your moving target without a stray bullet hitting a civilian are low. Those people should be arrested along with the criminal.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    We need to have sensible gun laws. Right now our laws are idiotic and promote idiotic thinking. Armed idiots does not make anyone safer, no matter what Donald Trump things. SJG
  • BrotherFogHorn
    5 years ago
    I shot the sherry
  • BrotherFogHorn
    5 years ago
    Read da good book sjg. It will soothe your soul
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Guns don't make us safer, especially when the mindset behind having one is paranoia Idiots thinking they need a gun to defend themselves from the next idiot with a gun
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    Is it is easier for a girl to buy a gun than legally work as a dancer in some places/States?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    In some states. In Nevada for example, any resident of the state over the age of 18 can buy an assault rifle and walk out of the store with it. To buy a hand gun, you have to be 21 and wait a day to pick it up. To be a dancer in the state, you need to get a background check and a sheriff's card...ie a card that basically means you went through a job safety course, background check, etc. So yeah...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    The dancer registration stuff is just to intimidate young women from dancing. They don't want there to be that kind of a record. Otherwise there is no reason for it. I say that it is unconstitutional. We have it here in Santa Clara County. And they have only a couple of days to go to the police station and update them if they go to another club. Too many guns! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Shooting in El Paso Texas, sounds real bad, looking for blood donors. [view link] [view link] [view link] Multiple Shooters, Multiple Fatalities, at least 18 taken to hospitcal [view link] Texas is an Open Carry State. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Confirmed, 15 dead in El Paso. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Asking for water and ice donations at the shopping mall scene. Asking for blood donations, but not at the scene. At the Red Cross and a couple of other locations. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Confirmed 18 dead, one of the top ten killings in the nation's history [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ total had gone up to 22 dead, El Paso SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Ongoing shooting situation, Philadelphia PA. 6 officers shot, wounds believed to be non-life threatening. Situation still ongoing. 3700 Block of N. 15th Street in Tioga. look with satellite view, use zoom outs and changing back to maps to see where this is. [view link] Right next to Marcus Foster Memorial Stadium. Close to Delaware River and border with New Jersey. Live, 6 officers shot, hostage situation. Very residential neighborhood, police using AR-15 assault rifles. [view link] Negotiations with shooter ongoing. earlier overview news, lots of police taking cover [view link] Evening news, 1 hour ago, Temple University, someone opened fire on police. [view link] Witness statements [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    News still live, dark now in Philadelphia [view link] [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    5 killed, 21 injured in a mass shooting in Odessa, Tex. [view link] mass shooting in Odessa Texas [view link] Live Youtube [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    More live youtube, Odessa Texas, governor Abbot going there tomorrow. Warning: This live stream may contain disturbing content. Discretion advised. Police are responding to a reported mass shooting in Texas. [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Texas Weakens Gun Laws One Day After Odessa Massacre Leaves 7 Dead, 22 Injured [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Alabama Teen Charged With Murdering 5 Family Members, Including 6-Month-Old Stepbrother [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    4 dead and 3 injured at illegal gambling site in Brooklyn NY [view link] [view link] 7 hours ago. Happened before dawn. [view link] [view link] SJG SCORE [view link] Used to advertise on TV when I was elementary school age. Guy I used to know volunteered with them. Anyone have any experience with them? Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - Commonly referred to as SJG this forum member may have some sort of mental illness and is usually mocked or ignored. SJG has a long history of posting incendiary comments including being pro-rape. His comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Greenville Texas, off campus party! Near Dallas - Fort Worth, near Texas A and M Commerce [view link] At least 2 dead, 14 injured in mass shooting at Texas university | ABC News [view link] Sheriff Randy Meeks gives an update on the Greenville shooting: 2 dead, 14 shot
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    [view link] Manhunt for Texas gunman who opened fire at off-campus college party More gunfire interrupted vigil for one of the slain! [view link] [view link] Officials On Texas Homecoming Party Shooter: 'We Need Him Off The Street' | MSNBC [view link] 14 minutes ago: #Texas man arrested after #Homecoming Party Shooting [view link] Gun shots at vigil, 3 hours ago video Gunshots ring out at vigil for victims of Texas mass shooting [view link] Hunt County Sheriffs [view link] MASS SHOOTING TEXAS AM PARTY, 3 hours ago, some cell phone video, gunman still on the loose Monday Morning [view link] Shooter still loose this morning, using semi-automatic rifle At least 2 dead, 14 injured in mass shooting at Texas university [view link] yes, suspect arrested Brandon Ray Gonzalez, 23, of Greenville, Texas, was arrested at the auto dealership where he worked less than 48 hours after the shooting, Hunt County Sheriff Randy Meeks said. Gonzalez was booked into the Hunt County Jail on a charge of capital murder of multiple persons. Bond was set at $1 million. [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Investigation continues after 2 killed, 12 hurt in Greenville shooting [view link] SJG
  • SanchoRG
    5 years ago
    Good on them for having the balls to call gang activity a mass shooting.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Really "gang activity", where did you see that news? SJG
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ESS JAY GEE
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    1 dead four wounded in shooting at hookah lounge near Virginia Tech [view link] 1 dead, 4 injured in shooting near Virginia Tech [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Police ID suspect accused of hookah lounge murder near Virginia Tech [view link] SJG Is the NFL Run Like a Plantation? Ex-Player Donté Stallworth Responds to Bombshell Racism Lawsuit [view link] TJ Street [view link] M Davis Bitches Brew 1970 [view link] Herbie Hancock Maiden Voyage (Full Album) [view link] Dion — Runaround Sue [view link] Dion - The Wanderer - 1961 [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Orange County CA Church shooting incident was a hate crime. [view link] The frequency of these spree shootings is boggling my mind! SJG [view link] [view link] Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers (Live) [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ нейродивергентный Сан-Хосе ползучести neyrodivergentnyy San-Khose polzuchesti
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'The frequency of these spree shootings is boggling my mind!' What mind? You have a mind? You're giving yourself way too much credit.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Spree Shooting, Elementary School, Uvalde Texas Newshour starts with this: [view link] Later version of Newshour, airs 7pm EST [view link] Uvalde, population 16,000. Local TV News, Live 14 students and a teacher killed [view link] Robb Elementary School, Roman Catholic Arch Bishop commenting and holding special services more news [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ Suspected Shooter Killed by Law Enforcment [view link] hourlater of PBS Newshour, airs at 4pm PST [view link] SJG
  • sideshow_bob
    2 years ago
    Former gun guy here. Used to love my AR-16 like a favorite dog or a kid sister. But now, I've seen, it's just gone to far. We need to ban all guns. If it saves just one life...lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ thank you for sharing that bob, and welcome to TUSCL. SJG
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Don’t own a gun. Never have probably never will so makes no matter to me. But just sayin. I drove 3-1/2 hours today on a business trip. Speed limit was 70. I got passed left and right by guys doing 85-90
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Traffic speed enforcement is better in some areas than others. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    More news, live. Death toll climbing. [view link] SJG Sex Slave Initiation Uniform [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Wednesday update on Uvalde shooting Pt. 1 (TX Governor Greg Abbott) [view link] Wednesday update on Uvalde shooting Pt. 2 [view link] I find this Greg Abbott to be consistently a bad briefer, and I say that going back to the shooting there was in El Paso. Just letting a Chief of Police or someone like that do it would be better. SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Sideshow Bob is trolling you, SJG. Learn to pick up on social cues.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Look in the mirror Tetradon, you are the troll. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Uvalde was especially disturbing because like Sandy Hook, it was at an elementary school. TX Governor Greg Abbott wants to say that this is all because of Mental Health. Trump tried to say the same thing about the spree shootings. They are wrong. Citing Mental Health just amounts to saying that morality is declining, personal failure. This is wrong. You won't be able to make sense of it by looking into the head of the shooter. It is some kind of a society wide problem. [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Newshour Today [view link] WATCH LIVE: Biden signs executive order on police reform 2 years after the murder of George Floyd [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    When Greg Abbott spoke at their El Paso Spree Shooting, he just told them that it would be charged as Capital Murder. That really does not mean anything. But his talk today about Mental Health does not mean anything either. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Grandfather of suspected Uvalde School Shooter speaks out: [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    THis is a really good segment on the current role of the NRA and the Republican Party [view link] Also, I find Greg Abbott to be an idiot. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'That really does not mean anything. But his talk today about Mental Health does not mean anything either.' Just like nothing you say means anything either but your mental illness certainly has much meaning as it explains your compulsion of obsessively bumping your posts and talking to yourself.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Uvalde Shooting Biden [view link] Police narrative on Texas school shooting in question as new details emerge [view link] Police Response, this is unverified [view link] Sen. Chris Murphy Discusses the Uvalde School Shooting [view link] Uvalde shooting lasted more than 40 minutes, ending when shooter was killed, AP reports [view link] What We Know About The Uvalde Shooting [view link] Uniquely American Problem [view link] How Austrailia Reformed Its Gun Laws After 1996 [view link] Patrick Cockburn Warns the West’s “Triumphalism” in Ukraine Could Prolong Conflict Indefinitely [view link] SJG Gimme Shelter, School of Rock [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    PBS Newshour Today [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ authorities are slow to release details of the crime, furthering some conflicting versions of the story. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Texas authorities are starting to release information, but there is still much which is yet to be determined: Texas officials detail timeline of elementary school shooting in Uvalde | Special Report [view link] Police hold news conference on law enforcement response to Uvalde shooting [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Texas Officials Give Updates On Uvalde School Shooting | NBC News  (gives a lot more timeline info) [view link] “Trigger Points”: Author Mark Follman on How to Stop Mass Shootings Through Community Prevention [view link] Uvalde was the 27th shooting at a US school, this year. I need to get me a cowboy hat.  Maybe Muddy and Warrior15 can make some recommendations.  This could have even better effect than a white polyester suit. [view link] [view link] $135 ! “Doubling Down”: How Minneapolis Elites Worked to Stop Police Reform After George Floyd’s Murder [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    News Hour Today [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    911 Call Timeline Reveals 'Huge Breakdown' In Security At Uvalde Elementary School [view link] Uvalde parents were armed and ready to storm the school [view link] LIVE: Texas Gov. Abbott Holds Press Conference On Uvalde Elementary School Shooting | NBC News [view link] I think Greg Abbott is being made to look ridiculous. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Uvalde Texas School Shooting my reaction from a Retired NYPD Detective DutyRon [view link] Dangers of Cowardice | Uvalde, Texas Shooting Case Analysis [view link] Details emerge about suspected gunman after Texas shooting l GMA [view link] Sheriff Grady Judd addresses school safety following Texas shooting [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The ‘Colossal’ Law Enforcement Failures In Uvalde, TX | The Katie Phang Show [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    PBS News Weekend, looks to lead with Uvalde [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    State of Texas- Uvalde School Shooting- Next Steps [view link] SJG
  • sideshow_bob
    2 years ago
    It's almost as if they want these shootings to play out as bad as possible to justify more gun restrictions, naw, they'd never do anything that devious.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    New video of Uvalde shooting raises more question about police response l ABCNL [view link] [view link] “The Failure Begins with Greg Abbott”: Texas Lawmaker Demands Gun Control After Uvalde Massacre [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    PBS NewsHour live episode, May 31, 2022 [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Richard Wolff EXPLAINS Gun Economics (clip) [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Threats Against Schools After Uvalde Shooting; SCOTUS Blocks Texas Social Media Censorship Law, NTD News [view link] Will the Gun Lobby Block New Safety Laws Again? The NRA Is Imploding, But Its Ideology Still Dominates [view link] I expect that there will be a lot more news about this Uvalde Shooting today, as that school district police chief is refusing to cooperate with the federal DOJ investigation, and he has just been sworn in as City Council. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Uvalde, Texas school shooting: Latest update on investigation and police chief [view link] Border protection agent hailed as hero in aftermath of Uvalde school shooting (this is interesting!) [view link] This Sul Ross Texas State University has campuses in Del Rio, Alpine, Eagle Pass, Uvalde, and it is at Midland College. Here at Uvalde, on Garner Field Rd, next to Garner Field Airport [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Investigators Reveal New Details Of Uvalde, Texas, School Shooting [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Greg Abbott BOOED By Angry Mourners At Uvalde Shooting Victims’ Memorial [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Greg Abbott BOOED [view link] More children are killed by gun shots in Texas than in any other state. And this answers my concern. This TX Lt. Governor Dan Patrick said that "More people are shot in Chicago than in the State of Texas". I knew this was not true, and it sounded like it had a racists basis. PBS NEWSHOUR TODAY [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Route thru Texas here, San Angelo [view link] vast expanse! Artesia NM [view link] SJG SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    [view link] Artesia NM< 285 show club SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    University hospital surgeon talks about treating Uvalde shooting patients and dealing with firearm [view link] Uvalde parents demand answers in investigation into Texas school shooting [view link] Hayes: The Bid To Blame Uvalde Shooting On ‘Anything But The Guns’ [view link] TX Police Chief Under Growing Scrutiny In Uvalde Shooting investigation | Zerlina. [view link] Texas Rangers given authority to seize, download contents of Uvalde shooting suspect's cellphone [view link] Uvalde shooting causes fear for Texas teachers | ABCNL [view link] really telling about the far right and the psychology being promoted-> Watch The ReidOut Highlights: June 1 [view link] 20 mass shootings since Uvlade. More mass shootings in 2022 than there have been days in the year. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Tulsa Shooting, 233rd US mass shooting for 2022 Newshour today: [view link] FULL VIDEO | Tulsa Police, City Officials Provide Update On Mass Shooting [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Killed a doctor and 3 others, and then turned the gun on himself. Police give possible motive in Tulsa shooting [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Three people dead after shooting in Iowa church parking lot [view link] NewsHour [view link] SJG School of Rock AllStar Students perform "I Heard It Through The Grapevine" by CCR [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Ames, Iowa church shooting: Here's what we know [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Uvalde school shooting: State Sen. Roland Gutierrez demands DPS report on response to mass shooting [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    More Uvalde info coming out: [view link] [view link] THis is moving: [view link] About Texas, so vast, how does one get across it in comfort? How can My Organization expand into it? From San Antonio, to Houston, to Beaumont, Baton Rogue, to New Orleans are all reasonable distances. And then starting at El Paso. Then Artesia NM, then Odessa, then passing thru Midland to San Angelo, then Austin, then San Antonio. To make better use of Mexico or to build our own weigh stations can be done in stages. It will take time. Ojinaga and Cicudad Acuna in Mexico, and then in TX the campuses of Sul Ross University, Alpine and Del Rio. And then Mexico at El Pourvenir? The Abilene, Fort Worth, Dallas way is better for when planning to go to Oklahoma City and Wichita. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    San Angelo is within range of going direct to Del Rio / Ciudad Acuna. And then another Sul Ross U at Uvlade. Skipping Austin that way. So Artesia NM [view link] Oct 2021 last review Odessa [view link] July 2021 last review San Angelo [view link] May 2022 last review. I think this is a name change on the previous club Also little rural and UHM clubs do pop up from time to time in South Texas. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    One man in custody in connection with Philadelphia mass shooting [view link] Police in San Jose search for leads in fatal shooting at Safeway store [view link] SJG The Autism-Aspergers-Neurodiversity Hoax starts at home [view link] Icey's Rules [view link] Dio - Holy Diver - 2015 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 - Wicker Park Fest [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Very serious allegations of police in Uvalde trying to intimidate journalists. This must not be tolerated. [view link] [view link] SJG How come nothing I ever got to do in high school was like this? [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Newshour Today [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Shooting reported near Metrocenter area in Phoenix [view link] [view link] [view link] Chandler, suspect arrested [view link] [view link] Here, this has the sound feed: [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    San Jose Willow Glen Safeway, one shot and dead. Yesterday. [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ABC News, Phoenix, Walmarts, Metroparkway area [view link] One person shot, a woman, two persons detained, police looking for evidence. Police Make Statement: [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    DOJ will review response to Uvalde shooting, Garland says [view link] LIVE | Families of Uvalde, Buffalo shooting victims testify in Congress [view link] Some people want that school razed. I don't think this is a good idea. I think they should make a small park with a monument close to the center of town. Then just repair the school as needed and continue. SJG Team 4 of the School of Rock 2015 AllStars - Full Show at the Chicago Wicker Park Festival [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Newshour Today [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    US Shootings [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] SJG Ginger Baker's Air Force - 12 Gates of the City (1970) [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Philadelphia [view link] Uvalde [view link] [view link] Smithsburg MD [view link] [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Newshour Today, Gun Laws [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    4th of July Highland Park Illinois, just North of Chicago [view link] Investigation continues into Highland Park parade shooting ( 21 people shot in NYC) [view link] From one video slip which has the sound of the shooting, I would say that this guy has to have a semi-automatic weapon. Bolt action could not be fired that quickly. Police said he had a high powered rifle, suggesting 30 caliber. To me though he is firing so fast that he has to have 5.56mm, like an AR-15, because high power 30 cal has too much recoil. And they say he fired 70 rounds. Probably large capacity magazines, legal or not. Shooting in Akron Ohio, but this was police doing the shooting. Profiled & Gunned Down: Protests in Akron After Police Shot Unarmed Jayland Walker 60+ Times [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    PBS NewsHour live episode, July 5, 2022 [view link] SJG White Room [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Lots of July 4 shootings [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    LIVE: Lake County prosecutors speak after Highland Park shooting suspect's bond hearing 5,469 viewsStreamed live 2 hours ago [view link] starts at 34min, looks to be same as above LIVE: Officials Hold Briefing On Highland Park Shooting | NBC News [view link] Highland Park Suspect Was in Online Communities Where People Are “Programming Themselves to Kill” [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Highland Park Massacre [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Highland Park shooting latest [view link] Disturbing new details about Highland Park shooting suspect (Fox) [view link] Highland Park shooter appears in court remotely [view link] Father could face criminal charges Highland Park Shooting: Suspect's father sponsored gun permit | LiveNOW from FOX [view link] Judge Jeanine: Highland Park shooting suspect's parents are 'in deep legal trouble' [view link] SJG Jane - School of Rock [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Services held Friday for 3 Highland Park shooting victims [view link] Analysis of the Highland Park Shooting | Who is Robert Crimo? [view link] Highland Park shooting probe, 2002 arrest card for the mother, endangering the life or health of a child. Police decline to elaborate. [view link] Family member of Highland Park shooter breaks silence ( this is always interesting in these kinds of cases, though often it is a highly distorted version of the facts ) [view link] LIVE: Candlelight vigil for Highland Park shooting victims [view link] The case against the suspected Highland Park gunman, PBS Newshour ( State's Attorney Eric Rinehart ) [view link] SJG "Long Way To The Top" - School of Rock Reunion Concert LIVE [view link] School of Rock 10 year reunion [view link] School of Rock Musical - Teachers Pet Combination [view link] Keep Me Hanging On [view link] Jefferson Starship - Jane - 2018 School of Rock AllStars Team 6, awesom lead singer [view link] Strange Kind of Women - Perfect Strangers - live at La Grande Ourse Concert Hall [view link] VANILLA FUDGE_You Keep Me Hanging On_BB Kings_6-22-13 [view link] Chambers Brothers - Time Has Come Today - Cleveland School of Rock [view link] Linda Ronstadt - You're No Good - 2016 School of Rock AllStars Team 6 [view link] School of Rock Reunion Concert - Jack Black - BEST QUALITY [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    David Brooks and Jonathan Capehart denounce the notion that these spree shootings are caused by “Mental Illness”. [view link] 1st funeral for victim of Highland Park shooting gets under way | GMA [view link] Law Enforcement Struggles Explaining How Highland Park Shooter Avoided Illinois Red Flag Law [view link] Highland Park shooting left an 8 year old paralyzed from the waist down [view link] SJG Jane - School of Rock [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    NBC News Live Now [view link] Whitehouse News Conference, NBC [view link] Mass Shooting in Soweto South Africa Tavern Kills 15 People [view link] Downey CA house party shooting leaves 3 dead, 2 injured, no outstanding suspects. The identities of the additional perpetrators are not known [view link] Coney Island NY shooting injures 5 people [view link] SJG The Warning - ERROR (Official Music Video) [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Should the media show the much more graphic images of what gun violence does? [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Extremely disturbing video: Exclusive Uvalde video shows school shooting, police in hallway after shooter entered classroom [view link] Sounds like the shooter is able to fire full auto. Either that or it is just echo. To fire full auto he must have had the special little parts to modify his weapon. Police investigating deadly double shooting in South Philadelphia [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Maybe he isn't firing full auto, he can just pull the trigger quickly, and their is a lot of echo. But this video disturbing and people are extremely angry! Parents react to newly released Uvalde school shooting video [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Fathers Of Uvalde Shooting Victims Slam Release Of Surveillance Footage [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Video reveals shockingly slow police response to Uvalde, Texas school shooting [view link] Man accused of shooting CPD officer last month arrested in Iowa [view link] El Rey shooting, private security a focus | FOX6 News Milwaukee [view link] SJG White Room, School of Rock [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    About a typical day. For one thing, schools are not in session: South Africa Anarchy in Alexandra, as shooting sparks SHUTDOWN | NEWS IN A MINUTE [view link] Warning, Fox News is just propaganda 'The Five': Lawlessness forcing Starbucks to provide active shooter training [view link] Bodycam video released in shooting of knife-wielding woman in Flossmoor (Chicago news) [view link] Double shooting at fast-food restaurant in Framingham under investigation (Massacheusets) [view link] NYC bridge shooting: Man found dead in pickup truck [view link] SJG clever adaptation: [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Breaking News Warning Viewer Discretion Advised!! Akron Ohio TRAGIC Police Shooting!! Jayland Walker 6/27 incident [view link] Shooting at The Plant Shopping Center in San Jose Leaves Man Dead: Police [view link] San Jose mass shooting: Sheriff's Office releases body camera video from VTA light rail yard Incident 1 year ago [view link] This incident took many hours to resolve. The building has since been razed. SJG Aquarius - Hair - Team 5 2019 School of Rock AllStars [view link] [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Spree Shooting Indiana, 3 killed, shooter had 2x 5.56mm rifles and a .357 pistol. Shopping Mall Food Court, Greenwood Indiana [view link] 3 killed in mass shooting at Indiana mall l GMA [view link] Uvalde school shooting report reveals 'systemic failure' in law enforcement response | ABCNL [view link] [view link] [view link] Opening statements underway in Parkland school shooting trial (2018 Florida school shooting, death penalty jury trial) [view link] SJG [view link] Schumann: Klavierkonzert ∙ hr-Sinfonieorchester ∙ Khatia Buniatishvili ∙ Paavo Järvi [view link] Ekaterina Mechetina plays Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No. 3 [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Today: White House officials on Uvalde school shooting report, declining gas prices and more | full video (gas prices seem to be dropping) [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    5 people injured in Mount Vernon Walmart shooting | FOX 13 Seattle 7/18 (sounds like it was conflict which developed, not a random spree shooting) [view link] Gunman in Greenwood Park Mall shooting identified [view link] Police praise armed citizen who killed alleged Indiana mall shooter l GMA [view link] What we know about the armed civilian who killed Greenwood gunman [view link] Greenwood Park Mall shooting: Greenwood PD with more details on victims and shooter [view link] Armed bystander stops mass shooting | NewsNation Tonight (warning, Right Wing News) [view link] A gunman was killed by an armed bystander. How often does that happen? (looks to be quite rare) [view link] This Greg Abbott is turning into a laughing stock! Nearly 400 Officers Raced to Uvalde School Shooting. Why Did It Take 77 Minutes to Confront Gunman? [view link] Parkland school shooting gunman faces death penalty as trial opens - BBC News [view link] Testimony begins in Parkland school shooter's penalty trial | July 18 7 hours! [view link] SJG King Crimson - Epitaph (Including "March For No Reason" and "Tomorrow And Tomorrow") [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Mass shooting investigation: Former FBI agent weighs in on next steps Greenwood Indiana (FOX) [view link] Latest information on a mass shooting that left 3 dead, 2 wounded in Greenwood [view link] In the News: Bowling Alley Shooting, COVID Hospitalizations, Bay Area Exodus (Livermore CA, NBC) [view link] 1 Injured, 1 Detained in Stabbing at SFO Baggage Claim Area: Police [view link] Car-to-car shooting leaves man wounded in South Los Angeles [view link] 2 teens shot in Manhattan; police searching for gunman [view link] NYPD holds news conference following shooting of 2 teen boys in Harlem [view link] Watch: Dona Ana Sheriff's Office holds news conference regarding fatal Vinton shooting (NM and El Paso TX) [view link] LIVE: Parkland school shooting gunman faces death penalty (3hrs) [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    After Indiana Mall Shooting, One Hero but No Lasting Solution [view link] SJG School of Rock - Move Over (I think these School of Rock summer camps and shows would be extremely difficult to organize and pull off ) [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I'm not endorsing the idea of Mental Illness, or Psychiatry or Psychotherapy, but if you do want to understand these spree shootings, I think reading between the lines, this book would be revelatory. You just can't take the author's voice straight. And no, we don't want there to be any more ~mental health~ treatment for anyone. Frank James was a product of the mental health system. Aurora mass shooter's psychiatrist says he was very anxious l ABCNL [view link] [view link] Man critical after shooting in River North (Chicago) [view link] Milwaukee homicide suspect dead after shooting self | FOX6 News Milwaukee [view link] MPD: Domestic-related double fatal shooting | FOX6 News Milwaukee [view link] Milwaukee man killed in road rage shooting | FOX6 News Milwaukee [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Survivor Says Politicians Are Using Mass Shooter Talking Points [view link] This is good, though he still should not be propagating the concept of Mental Health. Perpetrators of Mass Shootings Aren't Always 'Mentally Ill' [view link] Mass Shooting in Ellaville, Georgia - 3 People Murdered Including a Pregnant Woman | Abolish the 2nd [view link] MAYOR MALIK EVANS GIVES UPDATE ON MASS SHOOTING THAT KILLED ONE OFFICER. NO INFO ON SUSPECTS? Rochester New York [view link] 'I Think It's Worth It:' Mom Alerts Police to Son's Mass Shooting Plans, Michigan, though I think some time ago. [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Highland Park mayor speaks at Senate hearing on mass shootings [view link] Palatka man arrested for threatening mass shooting on social media, police say Jul 20, 2022 Andrew Pierce Phillips [view link] Video Shows Nikolas Cruz at McDonald's After Committing Deadly Mass Shooting (Parkland Florida 2018, now eligible for death penalty) [view link] ATF Director Steve Dettelbach on mass shootings, rising gun violence [view link] ATF Director Steve Dettelbach on gun violence in America [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    BREAKING NEWS: MASS SHOOTING SAN PEDRO, CA PECK PARK 5 INURED & 2 PEOPLE KILLED, Shooters may have been wearing body armor. [view link] 4 wounded, 2 critically in mass shooting in Back of the Yards Neighborhood, Chicago, more than 50 people shot since Friday night [view link] Four people, including a suspected gunman, are dead following a shooting at Iowa's Maquoketa Caves State Park campground. [view link] First responders share their perspective on Greenwood park mall shooting [view link] Indiana Police: Mall Shooting Suspect Had Juvenile Record, No Adult Criminal History (7 days ago) [view link] SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Hey creep, we're 3 days closer to your special surprise! Are you going to try to shoot me when we meet? LMAO
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I engage in defensive lethal violence, not offensive. I don't go looking for trouble. SJG Pretenders, My City Was Gone [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'I engage in defensive lethal violence' Yeah I bet you've honed your skills from having to off a possum or two that tried to squeeze in to your cardboard box on a chilly night.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I am not cruel to animals, except for trolls and zombies SJG Pretenders, My City Was Gone [view link] Jane, School of Rock [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    You're a psycho, fraud, troll, off yourself.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Delusional too
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ asshole sewn shut! SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    You will soon have your chance to attempt to back up your internet bravado, I can't wait, LMAO
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    tick tick tick.........
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Faced with a stalker I will be ready and I will have backup. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    CIA? Chuck Norris? Delta Force? Ninja librarians? Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Several people killed in Canada mass shooting | 7NEWS near Vancouver [view link] North Port child arrested for mass shooting threat [view link] A gunman is on the run tonight after Chris Rymer was shot | 7NEWS [view link] Nova Scotia shooting: RCMP boss testifies about “miscommunication” on alleged interference in probe [view link] SJG Vanilla Fudge [view link] Gimme Shelter - School of Rock [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    San Pedro community demands answers, more police support following mass shooting at Peck Park [view link] Greenwood Park Mall Shooting [view link] Mass Shootings Part 4: Greenwood Park Mall Analysis [view link] Greenwood police execute warrants on mall shooter's social media accounts [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    BALTIMORE COUNTY, MARYLAND STUNNING SOCIAL MEDIA VIDEO CAPTURES SHOOTING IN MIDDLE RIVER 2 INJURED! [view link] US: CEOs of gun-makers testify after recent mass shootings | World News | English News | WION [view link] Why US gun laws get looser after mass shootings [view link] SJG [view link] [view link] Gimme Shelter - Rochester School of Rock [view link] Jane - School of Rock [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Police have identified the victims of Monday’s shooting spree in Langley, BC. [view link] Shooting in Canada leaves three dead, including suspected gunman [view link]. Flashback: Former Airman Goes On Shooting Spree In Texas Church… [view link] Daniel Remeta: Spree Killer Files (1984 Michigan) [view link] Florida man going to prison for life following shooting spree [view link] A brief discussion over the tragic Uvalde shooting and commentary on recent developments. [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Detroit police provide update on shooting that left 2 dead, 6 injured after parking dispute [view link] Roanoke man charged with second-degree murder after fatally shooting brother, police say. Virginia [view link] Man killed in drive-by shooting (Memphis, incident 2 years ago, unsolved) [view link] Shooting overnight led to a carjacking and police chase. (Houston) [view link] Suspect search continues in downtown Orlando shooting (Orlando) [view link] Man dead in shooting in St. Louis' Central West End neighborhood (St. Louis) [view link] [view link] Oakland shooting at Pop Warner football game injures 3 (California) [view link] SJG Figureoa [view link] Awesome [view link] Joe Bonamassa's Pentatonic Sequences [view link] Joe Bonamassa Official - "Breaking Up Somebody's Home" - Live At The Greek Theatre [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    'Like a stampede': Woman grazed by bullets in downtown Orlando shooting shares story [view link] Shooting breaks out as Milwaukee church parishioners leave service [view link] 19-year-old dead in targeted, gang-related shooting, alderwoman says [view link] Officers investigate 2 overnight shootings in southwest Miami-Dade [view link] Hollywood Farmers' Market: LAPD in standoff with suspect after reports of shooting I ABC7 [view link] SJG This girl little bit older and heavier, looks a little more garish. She has an appeal. [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Chandler Mall shooting suspect arrested and accused of firing 30 rounds [view link] Woman killed during barbecue as drive-by shooting erupts outside Philadelphia home [view link] Breaking News: Shooting investigation underway at a gas station in Natomas [view link] Boy, 14, fatally shot in Queens; body found on driveway [view link] Milwaukee shooting reported on I-43 | FOX6 News Milwaukee [view link] Elwood Shooting Suspect: Attorneys explain sentencing in Indiana [view link] Man injured in Orange Mound shooting [view link] Vehicle sought in Maywood shooting death of ex-basketball star [view link] One killed in East Oakland shooting (California) [view link] North Carolina deputy dies after being shot in standoff [view link] Woman shot, killed in NW Miami [view link] SJG Figueroa will be getting better now that CA has lifted the loitering with intent law [view link] miggs : "Let The Games Begin" starring LINDSAY LOHAN (OFFICIAL VIDEO) [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    50 min ago 1 Dead, 1 Injured in Shooting Inside Muni Bus in San Francisco [view link] SJG Figueroa will be getting better now that CA has lifted the loitering with intent law [view link] miggs : "Let The Games Begin" starring LINDSAY LOHAN (OFFICIAL VIDEO) [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Three people dead after a shooting in rural North Queensland | 9 News Australia [view link] News 5 Exclusive: Inside look at Mobile Police active shooter training (Mobile Alabama) [view link] Kenosha shooting leaves 2 seriously hurt | FOX6 News Milwaukee [view link] Woman shot, killed at Marathon gas station on Highway 280 in Hoover [view link] Man charged in shooting of Brooklyn McDonald’s worker during cold fries fight [view link] San Francisco Muni bus shooting leaves 1 dead, 1 wounded [view link] July 4 parade shooting suspect pleads not guilty (highland Park Illinois) [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Mirage Hotel, Las Vegas news shooting 6:04 live [view link] Mirage shooting news conference [view link] 1 killed, several injured in sh ooting at Mirage hotel on Las Vegas Strip [view link] Mirage Las Vegas Shooting Live News About Tragedy On Las Vegas Strip Thursday Night [view link] City of Norfolk news conference on E. Plume St. quadruple shooting (this city is advancing a preposterous legal position) [view link] Woman in critical condition after shooting involving off-duty officer on Stevenson Expressway [view link] BOGIE: Mass Shooting Queensland Today | Qld Shooting Queensland | 9 News Australia | NBC News | Fox [view link] In the News: Suspected Pellet-Gun Shooter, People's Park Protests, Boudin Not Seeking Re-Election ( Pellet-Gun Shooter Arrested by San Jose PD ) [view link] Mall Of America In Suburban Minneapolis Shooting News: No Victim Found In Shooting At MOA [view link] Mall of America shooting: Police brief media after shots fired at mall [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    2 arrested in Racine cemetery shooting: police | FOX6 News Milwaukee [view link] Downtown Orlando to be surrounded by security checkpoints after shooting injures 7 [view link] Security guard shot near UIC questions why charges haven't been filed [view link] Man killed in Overbrook shooting after witnesses reported hearing argument, police say (Philadelphia) [view link] Mall of America placed on temporary lockdown following a shooting that sent shoppers running [view link] SJG Jane - School of Rock [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Multiple people injured in Cincinnati shooting | GMA [view link] Six Wounded in San Diego Shootings Overnight | FOX 5 News Now [view link] Police arrest suspect accused of attacking veteran San Francisco commissioner [view link] Gunfight in Maricopa ends in police shooting of a suspect, authorities say [view link] Woman wounded, man killed in Albany Park shooting [view link] Shooting suspect hospitalized after being shot by officer outside Salt Lake Indoor Swap Meet [view link] Shooting near Beale Street leaves one critical [view link] Suspect wounded in West Valley City police shooting (Utah) [view link] Milwaukee shooting leaves 1 dead, 1 hurt near 76th and Grantosa | FOX6 News Milwaukee [view link] Bloomington police chief gives update on Mall of America shooting [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Police release photos of person of interest in Atlanta park shooting | 11Alive News at Noon [view link] LA Fitness deadly shooting was 'random'; SA police chief defends 76-hour standoff | KENS 5 News Now [view link] Triple shooting outside Philadelphia Popeyes leaves 1 employee dead, 2 others injured [view link] Downey police officer Killed | Downey Shooting Today | Monterey Park Shooting | NEWS [view link] SDPD investigating 6 shootings over the weekend [view link] Suspect charged with murder in shooting at Broad River Road gas station [view link] Racine Graceland Cemetery shooting amid gang dispute, man charged | FOX6 News Milwaukee [view link] Police investigating shooting at Hollywood laundromat [view link] Deadly shooting in Downey leaves one person dead [view link] SJG Jane - School of Rock [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    2 arrested after Morgantown shooting left man in critical condition (Indiana) [view link] 1 dead after shooting on Indy’s east side, possible second victim injured [view link] Off-duty SoCal police officer fatally shot in Downey identified as 26-year-old Gardiel Solorio [view link] Albuquerque’s Muslim Community Mourns 4 Killed as Suspect Arrested, Calls for Counseling & Support [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    PIX Now: Deadly Brentwood Shooting CA [view link] 15 Year Old Kid Shot In Front Of His Mother #pray, North Philadelphia [view link] Man, teen arrested in connection to deadly shooting of off-duty officer in Downey CA [view link] Suspect in Arcadia reportedly shot officer in the face; family member shot in upper body CA [view link] Witness describes scene of shooting, barricade in Arcadia neighborhood [view link] Richmond police officer shot during traffic stop (Indiana) [view link] Calls for police accountability in highway shooting that critically injured woman (Chicago) [view link] Deputies shoot, kill Federal Officer in Keys [view link] Police investigating after multiple shot with gel bullets in St. Petersburg (Pellet Gun) [view link] San Diego: Shooting 08102022 [view link] Standoff ends in shooting, suspect hospitalized [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The debate over gun control in America often centers around firearms production and distribution. But in recent years gun company marketing techniques have come under scrutiny, as major manufacturers seek out a new and arguably vulnerable audience. Paul Solman has the story. [view link] SJG Down on Me [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Democracy Now, Friday Aug 12 [view link] How the firearms industry markets to consumers [view link] Armed suspect who tried to breach Cincinnati FBI building dead after standoff, police say [view link] Armed suspect who tried to breach Cincinnati FBI building dead after standoff, police say [view link] Domestic Terrorist Attacks FBI Building in Cincinnati [view link] Armed Suspect In Cincinnati FBI Attack Who Was At Capitol On Jan. 6 Dies In Standoff [view link] Man with rifle, nail gun, body armor tries to break into Ohio FBI field office l ABCNL [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Police arrest 19-year-old suspect in Memphis, Tennessee shooting rampage [view link] 19-year-old arrested after shooting rampage leaves 4 dead [view link] Memphis shootings: Suspect in custody after 4 victims killed [view link] Memphis shooting spree: Details from the hospital [view link] SJG School of Rock AllStar Students perform "Where Is My Mind?" by Pixies [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    NEWS BREAKER!! ANOTHER SHOOTING IN UVALDE, TX! [view link] 2 hospitalized following shooting at Uvalde park, police say l ABC News [view link] Uvalde mayor believes shooting at park is gang-related [view link] Breaking News! Another shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 2 shot juvenile suspect is at large! [view link] Little girl shot in Birmingham [view link] Fultondale man charged in shooting that injured 4-year-old girl [view link] Fatal shooting of 2 Cobb County Sheriff’s Office deputies [view link] SJG In My Dreams [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    LIVE: Cecil County sheriff updates shooting investigation after 5 found dead - Maryland [view link] Five dead in Cecil County shooting Friday morning [view link] SJG Official: Power shutoffs underway across Oregon amid fire danger [view link] Florida National Guard activated to prisons statewide [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Fatal shooting near 21st and Cherry in Milwaukee | FOX6 News Milwaukee [view link] 3 injured after triple shooting near vacant Northridge Mall, Milwaukee [view link] Security footage, 911 calls detail deadly shooting rampage that killed 2 people in Phoenix [view link] Watch: Video Shows Shooter In Phoenix Fire Multiple Rounds In Rampage That Killed 2 [view link] Barricaded church gunman arrested after shooting at Westland cops (Michigan) [view link] SJG 21st Century Schizoid Man, School of Rock [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Cheers Shooting: 1 dead in shooting at Natomas sports bar, Sacramento County [view link] Deadly shooting investigation underway in Natomas [view link] Suspect killed after GTA shootings leave 2 dead, including police officer, Toronto [view link] TIMELINE: Here is what we know about the fatal shooting of a Toronto police officer [view link] Apparent shooting on Dillingham leaves man hospitalized, Honolulu [view link] Couple injured in Highway 4 shooting and crash, Contra Costa County CA [view link] Two Teen Boys Killed in Shooting at Lincoln Heights Street Carnival | NBCLA, Los Angeles [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Milwaukee police briefing after police shooting near 33rd and Galena | FOX6 News Milwaukee [view link] Milwaukee police shooting; suspect dead | FOX6 News Milwaukee [view link] Food delivery driver shot on West Side, Chicago [view link] Deputies responding to reported active shooter at Houston ISD's Heights High School (22 hours ago, so it must have diffused) [view link] One man dead, another seriously injured after shooting inside Newport News apartment, VA [view link] SJG School of Rock [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Oakland school shooting that wounded 6 was gang-related attack [view link] fired 30 rounds at Wednesday shooting. 6 Injured in Oakland School Shooting Police Say [view link] Manhunt Continues for Suspect in Oakland School Shooting That Injured 6 [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion