tuscl

Best way to turn down a dancer?

I had a dancer tell me she wanted me to take her out to eat. She's not my type even though I didn't mind chatting with her in the strip club. What do you think is the best way to tell her I'm not that interested? She already asked me a number of questions before I realized she wasn't joking. I told her I would get back with her on that. I might just tell her I was thinking about going out with a different dancer when I get around to it. Probably a bad idea if that dancer started working in the same club. I actually spotted the other dancer I was thinking about show up in the club. I'm trying to think of a polite way to turn the dancer down without appearing rude.

10 comments

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    I got it. I'll just say I'm flattered you asked me but I already was thinking about going out with someone else, whenever I get the time to do so. Hopefully she's not a drama queen.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Take her out! Use her like a rag doll! Break it off in her ass! Then never call her again. When you go to the club pretend she is invisible and refuse to speak to her. Spread rumors to the other dancers that she gave you crabs.

Then you ask yourself, "Why do I ask for advice from any of the idiots who post here?"
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I got what I expected from everyone else. Not much. However I did figure out what I was going to do.

Now if you're tired of me wasting your time, maybe I can improve your mind by directing you to
    http://www.wyff4.com/health/11253058/det… or some free stuff at
    http://brainmetrix.com/

I beat the computer chess opponent fairly fast.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    tactfully tell her the truth.
  • evilcyn
    18 years ago
    Just be honest, she should be able to handle rejection, its part of our job anyway..
    Its nothing to stress over, enjoy yourself with the one you wanted to take out...( then if anything juicy happens you can email me details.... <evil grin>)
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    The way I look at it... dancers don't hesitate to decline on OTC offerings, why should we not reciprocate?

Like was mentioned... be honest and tell her that you aren't interested in seeing her outside of the club (or inside for that matter). You don't need to mention the other dancer that you ARE interested in seeing.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Tell her maybe later, or yeah sure, you'll have to do that sometime. She's probably bullshitting you anyway, so just bullshit her in return.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I might tell her maybe later if she brings up the subject to me again. About every single dancer that I remember wanting to see me outside the club for a bite to eat or whatever, seems to have been honest with me at least about hooking up.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    hmmm, juicy details...
    Suddenly I'm getting very sleepy... :)
    Keep imagining things. :)
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Yes, they all seem honest about it. They have a talent for that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion