Stripper was driving drunk when she struck, killed teens, reports say

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, May 28, 2019 8:24 PM
Story & photo: [view link]

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Super sad - too young to go out like that - freaking Miami and all its doucheness
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Nothing funny about that at all. That photo gives a clue as to how hard it hit. Tragic.
  • Naughtyhoney
    5 years ago
    That’s why I don’t drink at work. Or drink and drive at all
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    A tragic and senseless loss of 3 young lives. I'm glad to hear they are bringing such serious charges against the driver. She should spend the rest of her life in jail.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Seems the driver was a stripper and had left the club that early-morning - her driving record was a mess with multiple DL suspensions and at the time of the accident she was driving w/ a suspended license - she looks like a typical irresponsible stripper-mess. 3 young lives lost - and part of her life also lost w/ her likely getting 3 manslaughter convictions.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Is something horrific like this possible on weed? I don't think so. Alcohol is a far bigger problem.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    RandomMember, how can you possibly think someone couldn't cause a fatal accident by being too high to drive? There have been multiple fatal accidents caused by drivers impaired by pot over the years. I'm not saying that weed is worse than alcohol, but impaired driving, regardless of what is causing the impairment, is pure stupidity and potentially fatal. It wouldn't surprise me to see the number of weed related fatal accidents rise to near the level of alcohol related fatal accidents over the next several years as weed becomes legal more socially acceptable throughout the country. If you like to drink go ahead and and drink, if you like to smoke weed go ahead and smoke weed. However, if you do either use Uber, Lift, taxi, bus or a designated driver. Don't be dumb enough to risk your life, my life, and everyone else's lives by driving under the influence. Ok, I'll get down off my soapbox now.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    This is a tragedy, pure and simple. The girl had a .16 BAC four hours after the crash, which means that she was probably close to .20 when she got into that car. This was not a girl who was a bit tipsy from a couple too many - she was obliterated. Clearly this girl had issues that went well beyond drinking and driving and these poor boys paid the price for it So let's hope some of our resident pillow biting sissies can resist the urge to derive self satisfaction by posting goofy self righteous PSAs about drinking and driving. There is no broader message to be found in this tragic event and anyone who tries to use it to have a feel good moment is nothing more than a self involved twat.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    I don't know what the answer is @Whodey. Here's a study by some MDs/PhDs comparing cannabis and alcohol on driving: [view link] From the article: "Although cognitive studies suggest that cannabis use may lead to unsafe driving, experimental studies have suggested that it can have the opposite effect." I've only smoked weed once since middle school (and that was to be social with a stripper). I wasn't old enough to drive -- but I don't remember the effect on my motor skills to be nearly as bad that on alcohol. Yes, completely agree about using Uber/Lift and staying off the roads.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I heard in the local news that she'd had 42 traffic-infractions since 2008 and 7 car-accidents
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ she was a tragedy waiting to happen
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion