tuscl

Currently in one of the most pussilicious places on the planet but ...

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
I am currently in one of the most pussilicious places on the planet. The feminine beauty is (to me) absolutely stunning. This is where my wife is from.

Regrettably, I am unable to take advantage of local feminine resources since I am here with my beautiful Asian wife (ALL wives, regardless of origin, eventually turn into a ball and chain) and our kids.

I’m going crazy with all the local beauty.

I wear my shades all the time so my wife can’t tell what I’m staring at.

But she knows me. She surely knows I am not mesmerized by the sight of all the nangka trees.

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Good call on the shades - experience has taught me that even if you think you're hiding your wandering eye well, women still pick on it - hell they can at times even pick up on it when you have your shades on.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I think it’s all the slobber, the quivering lips and the vulgar bulge in my trousers that tips off my wife.

Maybe I should wear a burqa!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I tuck my penis tranny-style to avoid the bulge-evidence
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    And where is this "pussilicious" place? I need to book a trip.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Not a problem. Take those sunglasses off! Allow yourself a quick appraising look at each woman that grabs your fancy. Then, and this is VERY IMPORTANT, turn back to your wife, look her up and down, smile and nod. This will stroke her ego and increase her libido.

The only problem will be when your eye catches one that you just can't take your eyes off - at that point, I'm sorry to say you will be screwed (or not....) 😉
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    that’s where i went wrong...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion