tuscl

Ratings Revision

Tuesday, May 28, 2019 6:37 PM
Not sure if this topic has been discussed, if not then here I go: So when I review the ratings of strip clubs provided on [view link], the score appears based on all reviews of the club, including review (s) over 12 months old. Has there been any thought on adding a current ratings, based on the last 12 months of reviews? This will allow readers, future/current patrons a current/more reliable ratings. It will also allow club management better visibility of current trends (positive or negative).

1 comment

• TFP
    5 years ago
    Pretty good idea, and I can think of one specific reason why. The club "Playhouse Lounge" in NJ was one of the most popular clubs, both review wise on these forums and with PLs in general. However they've had some recent developments that causes the current experience to not match up with the excellent ratings. Basically, the club is trending downward in a big way. It's probably too much work and that info can be obtained by simply reading the most recent reviews. But it would be a cool feature to which way a club's scores are trending.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion