tuscl

Difference between preference and a fetish

AtAboy
Still learning to proofread
I’m white but really have a thing for AA women. I think it’s mostly because I prefer their body type (but then again there are plenty of slender non-curvy AA women and while their not my first choice they still catch my eye)
I love a nice think booty, curves for days. 
But also there’s just something about how beautiful an AA woman is. Generally speaking they seem to have more confidence and just carry themselves in a sexy way. I think their dark skin is beautiful. I don’t know..I mean there are white girls (with booty) that I like, and are some of my favorites, but I’m definitely drawn to AA women. 

But I’ve heard a “fetish” can be offensive. Like it doesn’t see a woman as a person just a category. When does it become a fetish? I don’t NEED a woman to be black to be turned on, just a strong preference. Clubs with a bunch of skinny ass-less white chicks. No thanks. Gimme a dark, sexy, thick queen any day.

22 comments

• AtAboy
    5 years ago
    I like a nice THICK* booty (not think booty) ...though I do *think* about booty often as well...
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    Chulo this guy may be your new bosom buddy, close friend and life long pal ;)
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Or he could end up Chulo's rival and arch nemesis.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    I think you just like what you like, fetish kind of implies there is something abnormal about it.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I prefer blue eyed blondes but I'm happy as long as the woman is hot.

Generally white guys into black girls aren't stigmatized. White guys who only date Asians are.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    A fetish is more of a distorted expectation based on certain traits. A preference is just that a preference.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Thank you, got it. For some reason fetish sounds like its a bad thing. Chulo, checked out your photos. Some are a little too big for me, mostly too top heavy for my liking, but yeah some are exactly what I’m talking about. I have no clue how to post a link on here so I’ll just say check out brinicolee_ on Instagram. That’s what I’m talking about.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ w.r.t. a link, just copy and past it to the text-box
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Everyone has their preferences - if some people are attracted to pasty-white redheads and that's ok, why can't you be attracted to black-women? It probably has to do a lot w/ race-relations and the kinda "unofficial segregation" that still exits where interracial coupling is somewhat a taboo or something that stands-out/people-take-notice-of.

I also assume you may be on the younger-side (under-40) - when younger one tends to worry more "about what people think/may-think.

If you have the time/desire you can read my TUSCL profile where I kinda explain my preference (https://www.tuscl.net/member.php?id=2787…) - and my TUSCL article about it (https://www.tuscl.net/article.php?id=389…)

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Yeah - my niche is supa-thick supa-well-endowed women and main-reason I like black-women b/c they often tend to be better-endowed/curvier - for me the more-well-endowed the better - but i also like things specific about black-women, meaning that although I *am* attracted to well-endowed white-women, I'll still pretty-much always choose a well-endowed black-woman over a well-endowed white-woman - I like everything that is more particular to black-women such as big full lips, big dark-areolas, etc.

I notice you be in NJ - there are a couple of fun black clubs there such as Vic's and Paradizio, both in Irving - there may also be some in NYC (TUSCLer "marktrinidad" is from that area and hits black clubs and can give you NYC/NJ black clubs recs if you are interested) - also there some AA spots in Philly like Atlantis; Purple Orchid, Outer Space; Piccadilly; Sabel's.

Vic's is Irvington is only open on dayshift till about 8pm - you can always hit around 4pm on a Saturday to see what it's like and see if you like it.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    I am 38, so yeah still under 40 for the time being. I think the issue is that, I never realized how I felt till kind of recently. As a white person, despite that I grew up in a diverse area of town, over all I was around mostly white people and white beauty standards. My less than white area of town still went to school with the rest of my larger white community, and beauty rules were set in school. The girls everyone wanted to date were thin thin thin white girls, straight blonde hair, no butts, however breast’s were ok. Oh and no hips. Flat flat flat. Media, magazines...I went through my teens in the late 90s when big butts still weren’t cool, despite Sir Mixalot’s hot song.
    It wasn’t like I had a secret longing I hid, I just didn’t think about it nor was a really exposed to anything else.

I started clubbing like 2 years ago and wow I really really realized just how much I like curvy AA women. I will look at a curvy white girl, but like your writing said (I read both) there’s more to an AA woman. It’s a lot about the confidence and presence for me. AA dancers seem to be more open, friendly, exciting and comfortable with their own sexuality. They more often have the body type I like, thick booty and thighs, with flat tummy. I prefer like DD top, but if they aren’t floppy I can enjoy bigger.
    My clubbing days and times are limited due to work and family life. I’m in a different part of jersey so driving to those places might not be possible for me in the near future.
    I guess since getting a taste of this “new interest” I only want to look at those kind of women...then I’m wondering, gees is this a preference or some fetish I never knew about...henceforth the title.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ yeah - those are def curvy enough for me - but if there are thicker girls w/ bigger tits and asses than those, those will get my PL-love
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    what clubs have you hit (NJ or anyplace else) where you've found a good # of AAs - seems many mixed clubs don't hire any or very few, and the few they hire may often be the thin types "more acceptable" to the mostly white clientele.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I think it's easy to poke holes in any definition, and find corner-case counter examples, but I'd loosely say, it becomes a fetish when your sexual attraction is triggered to an "abnormal" degree.

I find black women attractive, love their curves & skin tone = preference

Don't even care about the woman, just being black is a huge turn-on = possibly on the way to fetishizing

I love black women who, when they pass by the TV, their ass is so big that I miss 3 episodes = you're Papi Chulo

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... I love black women who, when they pass by the TV, their ass is so big that I miss 3 episodes = you're Papi Chulo ..."

Don't hate on my game just because you're not at my level!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^^ and a better-analogy would have been "a thick black-woman that when she stands in front of my 50" TV I can't see there's even a TV there"
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    #HateThePlaya
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    #TeamBigBootyWinning
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Centerfold’s Neptune, DD of TR, and Centerfold’s near AC. They are mixed. They’ll have a few thick AA, some AA with slender bodies, and varied white. I think Centerfold’s has a better variety, more WOC, DD seems to be on the slimmer side and usually more white. (Which I do enjoy if the girl is thick, fun and happens to strike my fancy.) Haven’t been to Centerfold’s in AC in a long time. Have been wanting to go to some other clubs a little further north of Centerfold’s.
    Basically while I appreciate all the girls different forms of beauty (and I mean it’s naked women, so I’m not unhappy) there’s usually one - two that really catch my eye.

This has me now wondering, do the dancers read these forums? Does anyone on here ever worry about getting “found out” or do you not care? Or is that just so unlikely you don’t worry about it?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I'd venture to say most dancers don't like TUSCL b/c we tell-it like it is from a *customer* POV; so although there are probably a few dancer-lurkers on this site, most seem to not know of this site or do not care for it if they stumble upon it - reality is dancers and custies for the most-part have diametrically-opposed SC wants/needs; it's mostly about pleasure for us and mostly busine$$ for her (e.g. on avg a dancer wants you to pay her as much as possible while she puts out as little as possible; while the custy wants to get as much as possible for as little as possible) - also, there are many hardcore decades-of-experience mongers on here that are into hardcore stuff that many dancers that most dancers find/claim-to-find deplorable.

The TUSCL guideline is to not mention dancers by name if doing anything more dances - you can put their name if you just mention non-hardcore things like "she gives great dances"; "she's has an awesome personality"; "she was super-fun and friendly"; etc - we also mention names if she was a ROB (rip off bitch) to warn others custies.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Good to know thank you!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion