tuscl

Eastern Panhandle West Va recs

trpterp
District of Columbia
Fellow TUSCLers, I will be in Berkeley Springs WV for July 4 weekend and am looking to monger on one of the nights, probably Friday the 5th in early evening.  What I'd like is a place where I could go watch some dances on stage and maybe get something to eat and get some private dances if I found someone I liked.  I am OK with just about any ethnicity.  I would like for the dancer to be able to put together a couple of sentences and not lead with "wanna dance".  I probably won't be drinking except for sodas because I don't want to be driving back on the twisty WV roads at night with a couple of beers in me.
It looks like my options are in Bunker Hill or Martinsburg or Ranson.  I 'd like to get some input from people on which is my best bet.  
Based on what I can tell, it looks like Vixens might be the winner by default.  I have been to Golden Horseshoe previously and would probably rule that out for it being beyond how far I prefer to drive.  The ID scan at Lust and possible resultant mail, as per one of the reviews, is a non-starter.  Elysium is closed indefinitely and Taboo hasn't been reviewed in over 6 months.  Any opinions are welcome.  Thanks in advance.

1 comment

• Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Bump. I’d like intel here too. I want to go back but the Lust ID scan is a killer with the reported mailer history. Has me thinking of getting a fake ID and I’ve been legal to drink much longer than I was not legal. 
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion