tuscl

The Perfect Nipple

DougS
Florida
This might give BookGuy and Chandler something else to discuss...

Go to this URL and vote for the perfect nipple...
http://www.nipplerepair.com/nipple/

5 comments

• Yoda
    18 years ago
    The perfect nipple is the one I am nibbling on at the time...
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I went to that link, but it didn't do it for me. I think the problem is, all these nipple options are pasted onto a less-than-interesting breast. The woman in question seems rather large. Note the flabby stomach. And, horrors!, she has "pencil test" droop, which is unappealing to me. (By the way, the pencil test is, "can you hold a pencil under your breast without using your hands?" and "does the pencil remain there when you raise your arms over your head?" She can answer (a) no and no, (b) yes and no, or (c) yes and yes. I am definitely an (a) man! There are some (c) men, very few (b) men, in my experience.)

So, I'd go for one of the middle-of-the-road nipples, probably third row, second or third from the left. In theory. But I dunno, the unattractive breast and body just distract me ...
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I like small to medium for both nipples and areolas. Those images are pretty repulsive. They're computer generated renderings, I'm sure, where they plug in a variable for the two features. I've never seen droopy nipples like on the two larger sizes, and I hope I never do. Nor do I hope to see that skin tone on any body outside of a morgue. Leave it to a plastic surgeon to put his name on something that ugly.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Tne perfect nipple sits squarely atop the head of Funseeker. The biggest boob on TUSCL.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Keep in mind that nipple appearance changes with the menstrual cycle. I used to keep track of my ATF's cycle and always tried to visit her club on the days when I knew her nipples would be at their most attractive.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion