tuscl

So why are my favorites my favorites?

DandyDan
North Iowa
I go to the club tonight. I'm not there long enough to sit down, which would have been a challenge since it was overcrowded, and I encounter my one of my favorites, who I haven't seen in a while. She looks bigger but hey, I like the girl, at least until she tells me she's pregnant. There's a mood killer right there. I go back, find another favorite, one with a nice killer body, and we talk and then she tells me next week she's getting a boob job. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Tonight just gave me too much angst for strippers. I might have to get a new hobby, and not one that puts me on the computer a lot.

5 comments

• chandler
    18 years ago
    It's especially tough when a fave gets a boob job. I can accept fake tits on some strippers I've only known post-op. But when it's a girl I had liked before with natural tits, seeing her around the club always reminds me of what was lost. I feel like staying away, and I would if there weren't always a new crop of prospects.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    It takes 3 things to become a favorite of mine: I have to find her physically appealing, I have to like her persoality, and she has to treat me the way I like to be treated. Which means she has to be courteous and make me feel more like a friend than a customer.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    Of course, I'd also add that they can't ruin the fantasy. Not that I have a fantasy of impregnating a stripper, but that was too much information. And I can still like the other girl post-implants, but I would prefer to not have to deal with it. I guess at the least, it will be different.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    18 years ago
    FONDL took the words right out of my mouth!!!!

Appealing - Personality - Treatment (APT test)

Evilcyn scores 100% in each category!!!!

• Pete22z
    18 years ago
    I think I'd have to agree on the 3 items listed so far, but it hasn't always been that way. I don't think I'd attribute that to any increased maturity -- I think that I've just been lucky lately. These girls actually could care less if I spent $'s on them and light up when they see me. They can actually make me laugh out loud...a rarity IMO.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion