tuscl

Large strip clubs, how many dancers?

How many dancers do some of the larger strip clubs have? I'm planning to visit one that I heard had a lot of dancers working this week, 130. I actually thought it would be a slow week. I'm hoping to have fun though.

3 comments

• minnow
    18 years ago
    The numbers you see are probably clubs total dancer count, obviously not same shift, or work hrs. Myself, I'd rather be in club with 6 dancers and 3 PL's than 1 with 50 dancers and 200 plus PL's.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    A lot of clubs will state on their website that they have a huge number of dancers - like 150-200, but that number is deceiving because they obviously don't all work at the same time.

When we were able to post a review for every visit (without the 6 week wait period in between), I used to make it one of my missions to find out how many dancers were working at the time. The biggest number that was ever quoted was 46, on a Friday night at the Hip Hugger in Kokomo.

I know that Baby Dolls in Dallas typically has about that on average, but never heard any specific numbers.

The numbers that really matter are, how many girls are on the floor (not sitting in the dressing room), how many girls fit your desired profile, etc.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    Is that 130 at once, or is that 130 scattered throughout the week? I recall seeing 50 at once when I was at the Lumberyard in Des Moines and thought that was a huge number.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion