tuscl

“I'm not saying that white people are better. I'm saying that being white is cle

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Now, if you're white and you don't admit that it's great, you're an asshole” ~ Louis CK - On Being White

Title says it all.

5 comments

• Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    Unless, you are applying to top universities or trying to get hired on at diversity focused companies. Whites that are discriminated against do not get outrage from any national organization except to hear suck it up. Poor is Poor no matter the color of the person. Yet, poor whites are considered to have caused it themselves but people of color have been held back by others.

If I were white in America, I would just move to Canada or Mexico. One restricts who can come in, the other is pushing their lower level people out.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I always like to start a thread off by using quotes from an admitted sexual abuser. Title does say it all.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    He (Loius CK) is not wrong about Being White
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Funny, but one of my poker buddies believes its better to be yellow. You know, smarter, thinner .....
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Maybe not in college or employment application, but White people have generally enjoyed lifelong advantages.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion