tuscl

Rate this girl

NJBalla
New York
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxx7u3BlXO8O…

Doesnt look like she'd give a great lapdance, but you rarely see an untatooed unaugmented girl like her. Love the minimal use of make up too. Id give her a 7/

30 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Yes, link does not show her picture.

SJG
  • K
    5 years ago
    It opens to their main feed. Which dancer do you mean?
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    My apologies, brittany 2nd row 1st pic or the pic before the MDW pic
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't pay for a dance from her, but she's the kind of girl I'd fuck after she gets drunk at a college bar
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Not my type, maybe if I got to know her some first.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I have to say I agree with icey.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    If one likes her, show generosity, turn on some charm, and get a front room makeout session going.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Anyone with any experience photographing girls knows that you always show every millimeter of her high heel shoes and how they connect the the floor, in the picture.

That girl grows on me. I could go for her, waking up in the mornings with her.

SJG
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    From the back this girl looks awesome to me. Have any pics of her from the front?
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    From the back this girl looks awesome to me. Have any pics of her from the front?
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Dam...triple post.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Looking at her, she could do with a TJ style feel up tip, starting with her ass.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I prefer them in makeup.

SJG
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Havent seen any pics of her from the front. Enough girls wear makeup and have silicone implants. Im sure she would give an unethusiastic lapdance but id tip a few dollars and watch her nude stage show
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Based on the picture, and letting the little head make the plan, I think I'd try to get friendly with her and feed her money in the front room. Back myself up against a wall and pull her too me. Start her off with a nice and long ass massage, as I talk with her, get to know her, come on to her, find out about her. The when she seems ready, go to DFKing and titty massage. Then go back to thumbs at the tops of her thighs, gently spreading her, while ramming my tongue into her mouth.

FS in the back room if we can, then take her to my own bed, and then continue to keep bedding her regularly.

The Little Head has approved her.

SJG
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    IDK NJ. Sometimes girls that look fantastic from the back look like train wrecks from the front. Can't really rate her until we I have the full picture. Who is she anyway?
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Brittany from 35 club. Doesnt matter what she look's like from the front lol. Thats what reverse cowgirl is for.
  • K
    5 years ago
    I havent been to xxxv in many months. I think there are better options in the area. It may be time to check it out. It may have gotten better
  • K
    5 years ago
    "Brittany from 35 club. Doesnt matter what she look's like from the front lol. Thats what reverse cowgirl is for."
    If you take her to the gallery motel you better worry about her front. There are mirrors in every wall.
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    She looks good to me but I haven't been to a strip club in a long time now.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I was slow to accept her at first, but more and more now I do like her.

But always, front room makeout session first.

And that Gallery Motel, mirrors on every way, sounds most interesting. Where is it?

SJG
  • loper
    5 years ago
    What I see of her face, not so great.
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    Great looking ass. I have had some very good lap dances from strippers who had the same look and ass. In fact more often than with some of the more naughty looking gals.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    She has a great ass. Not unusually pretty, but could be bad camera angle
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @K good points, pictures like that are the reason I always make the mistake of visiting that club, rarely has it paid off lol
  • K
    5 years ago
    Is xxxv still charging for everything? Parking, entry, mandatory coat check, where you sit?
  • K
    5 years ago
    NJballa

I was at ggr last night. I had a better time than if I can gone to xxxv. A nice lesbian show on stage. No one hounding me for tips. An excellent timed lap dance with no upsell pressure. I will be back tonight.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    She has grown on me.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion