tuscl

Would you work at a SC?

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 3:25 PM
In the gig economy we live in tons of Americans are picking up side hustles or jobs to add some extra income every month. With that being said would you work at a SC in any capacity: DJ, Cook, bartender, etc. Why or Why Not

21 comments

• skibum609
    5 years ago
    Huge pay cut, so no.
  • Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    Have and will again !!! Quick unreported cash, hot dancers and all the kittens your can handle.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Not on purpose - only if I didn't have a better option
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I did work in one, but only on their computer system. Best part was, the server was in the dressing room, which was also the bad part. In the times I was back there, not much to look at, but the dancers were nice enough.
  • Sweetheartinkd
    5 years ago
    First time in my adulthood to have such financial independence and handle everything on my own, take care of my boys, fill my fridge, help my momma, and even take the time to enjoy something for myself now and then
  • Sweetheartinkd
    5 years ago
    First time in my adulthood to have such financial independence and handle everything on my own, take care of my boys, fill my fridge, help my momma, and even take the time to enjoy something for myself now and then
  • Sweetheartinkd
    5 years ago
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I'd do it as a hobby, maybe DJing or bartending for the fun of it...
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Nope, I go to strip clubs to enjoy myself not to work more.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I'm not a bartender and I don't have the legs or tits to be a dancer. Not big enough to be a bouncer. So the only job that I would be qualified for is the manager. The idea of having to listen to all the problems of a bunch of young pretty emotional girls ??? No way.
  • dancewdcpa
    5 years ago
    Work, no. Volunteer? It has crossed my mind to step in and replace many of the DJs at the clubs I've been to. I would play songs over 5 minutes. Starting with Freebird and the rest from [view link] TBH, I only know a few of them but it seems Chuck Berry has an almost 12 minute song that is sure to be a crowd pleaser....My Ding A Ling....
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Warrier, I think that's why they hire house mothers. At any rate, I would be a good quality control manager.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Only as an owner.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    No! I'd rather be a gigolo.
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    I use to work in 2 SC's in ATL. I loved it and also hated it
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    I think the OP was asking as a side job. I worked in one as a side job as a DJ but I just played music, didn't have to talk. Another guy did that.. I would again if circumstances were right.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I would love to own one in the right city. That sounds could be a lot of fun although with inevitable headaches.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    I've thought about being part owner of one sometime down the line. All the perks with less of the headaches.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    As a staff employee ...qhen I don't have other options. As an owner...when I want to torment myself with endless legal disputes and staff conflicts.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’d rather go to the dentist 
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I was ALREADY working at an SC. But then they put up this sign [view link] so now I have to offer the girls my management services elsewhere.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion