Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Proud to announce we have something in common: we both lock down the hottest one

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

K

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

To bad I was not there! Oh wait I am old enough to be your grandpa. lol

Profile picture for jsully63
jsully63
•

Ok Napoleon.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

When us PLs lock down, we usually smash. Just sayin.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Nicole, are you stuck up?

SJG

Nicole, are you stuck up?

Do you think.I am? If so, why?

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

You seem more focused on finding the "hottest" guy, instead of on just getting fucked.

SJG

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ Can’t be seriously, he’d have to stop calling them bitches, that wouldn’t fit his whole image.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement