tuscl

OT: Upgrade

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
African American billionaire investor Robert F Smith was the Morehouse College (Atlanta) graduation speaker and pledged to pay off the entire student loan debt for the entire 2019 graduating class of ~400 grads - supposedly it'll cost ~$40-million.

I didn't know who he was so I looked at his Wikipedia page and he's 56 ys/o and worth ~$5-billion - looking at his Wikipedia page it shows he divorced his 1st-wife in 2014 after 26 years of marriage and one year later married a white ex-Playboy playmate of the year 20+ years his junior:

Below is a link of a short vid where he announced the donarion, and a link to his new trophy wife:

https://youtu.be/YXmEgmYbkEY

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hope_Dwora…

26 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    It’s an incredible gift to those students if they appreciate it and some go on to do very well they can pay it forward I approve wholeheartedly I wish I was in a position to do something as big as that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Personally I think that amount of $$$ could have been better spent on more needy people.

Supposedly the avg student debt was $90k which seems way too much.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    That’s why there are 120 different crayons there’s a color to suit everyone ;)
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I believe that Harvard Medical school did the same, hoping that young doctors would go into specialties where thre is a shortage rather than having to chase the big bucks to pay off student loans
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    According to Wikipedia:

"... Morehouse College is a private, all-male, historically black college in Atlanta, Georgia. The college is one of the few remaining traditional men's liberal arts colleges in the United States ..."

So it's a private school with an enrollment of ~2200 which explains the high student debt:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morehouse_…
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I saw footage of that. Awesome political statement about the sorry state of student debt in America.

SJG
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    What a dumbass.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I don't give a crap about the donation. But I did look at the link of the trophy wife. Nice.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    He should've helped out single-moms by making it rain at Follies
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @ I don’t think Morehouse is all male anymore there were some women in that audience wearing their cap and gowns at the graduation ceremony
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ those were shemails
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ I mistyped my joke LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Supposedly he's the richest black man in America (and likely the world)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    This Nigerian black man is worth over $9-billion and seemingly self-made:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Adenu…
  • dustyshoes
    5 years ago
    Wouldn't this be a great opportunity for some legitimate entity to follow the class to see if a gift like that would result in some kind of success different than the traditional result of paying your own debts.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Yeah I saw that on the news this morning. It's like those kids basically won a small lottery jackpot on graduation day. Just so lucky to be part of that class.

Also looked at the link to his new wife. I wonder how they met? Anyhow, it's just further proof that money talks. 20 years older then her, doesn't matter. Reminded me of Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones, except they were both quite famous and Zeta-Jones was already well off herself. This Smith billionaire probably could have gone to the Playboy mansion and just pointed at any girl there and said "marry me" and she would have said yes. Wouldn't be surprised if that's exactly what he did lol.

That new wife did the smart thing though: got knocked up by him immediately. Two kids, so even if they divorce later down the line she's set with that child support and alimony payments. Unless she signed a prenup.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Very nice gift and I do think those students will make him proud more so than would have harvard , yale, or columbia types!
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    The amazing thing is how few people knew who we has before yesterday. Thats the american dream gents. Make money, fuck beautiful women, and have the privacy to walk into any strip club if you're wife is being bitchy.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Jeez, y'all are so cynical
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I applaud his donation... that is the way this is supposed to work, people helping people when they want to NOT government robbing from people keeping the majority of the money then dolling out a little at the time to keep the people in poverty

Morehouse.... All Black, all male college.... announced a few weeks ago they were open to transgender students. I'm a middle aged white straight male, can I identify as a young broke black male and get a scholarship... no, only if I cut my dick off then I can, except I am white, so still that is a hard no.

But who exactly are they letting in now? Women post op to men or men who post op to women?
  • TrentonPhantom
    5 years ago
    ^comments like this explain the popularity of fox news. Its sad enough that you thought of this, but then your brain went hey this is a thought Id like to share with the community. We come on this board to share ways to get or look at pussy. Not ways for you to embrace your feminine side. Put down the jack Caitlyn! and I mean the liquor, not the dick you were holding!
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    Nice gift! That is better than government hand outs! My son graduated with no student loans and he owns 2 cars both paid off.
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    She is nice looking. She is a 34C. I wonder if a boob job is in her future?
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    lol @26 look at the party of inclusion
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    Surprisingly shocked at the lack of dumbassedness in this one. Good job guys learning doesn't hurt after all huh!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion