tuscl

Why Men Have Nipples

Tuesday, October 3, 2006 10:13 PM
So I'm basking in VIP afterglow, prone on the couch with my MPS (megahot personal supermodel) curled up against my chest. What a ride. I was a zombie for hours afterward. But I digress. Actually, it has nothing to do with the topic. Except that during our foreplay she was running her fingers over my chest and playfully asked me why guys have nipples. I told her the first thing I could think of; that their sole purpose was to be licked and nibbled by hot dancers. It must've been the right answer because she happily agreed- for most of the next five songs. Not particularly interested in the textbook answer, DG

7 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    The fact that we all start as XX and then some gain a Y to become XY and some don't (or, to put it differently, we all start as "female" and then half of us diverge) suggests one of two possible interpretations. Either, females are the norm and males are an unfortunate later addition, perhaps a mistake; Or, females are the simpler form and males are a more advanced latter development, perhaps an improvement. You pick. :)
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Dancers trying to grab, pinch, bite or play with my nipples is a turn off for me. I'll avoid the dancer unless she has something else going for her. I probably need to get better at suggesting if they want to play with a body part just play with Mr. Happy. Of course some dancers will grab that too just starting off a conversation. Generally speaking I feel pain if a nipple is squeezed hard but Mr Happy is ok with getting squeezed. Seems like dancers would have figured that out by now. Perhaps their nipples feel good when squeezed hard. I may have to investigate. :)
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    Certainly a personal preference. A hot dancer's lips or tongue are always welcome anywhere on my body. Playful biting is also encouraged. Don't Bore Us, Get To The Clitoris... DG
  • komey1970
    18 years ago
    I have nipples, can you milk me?
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I'd rather read the book, "Why Do Women Have Breasts." Evidently the growths of adipose tissue aren't necessary for containing or aiding the function of the mammary glands. It's all sexual selection. So, a truly enlightened and superior human "spiritual" male would prefer a woman whose breasts were non-existent?
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Men have nipples so that women can eventually protest or demand equal rights at the beach. If men can show their nipples, then women should be allowed to as well and be topless on every beach in America just like the men are. I like this answer. Furthermore, if you argue that females have breasts, so do men but I thought our society wasn't suppose to discriminate if someone has more fat. I'm arguing that women should be allowed to be topless at the beach. If a bunch of teenage girls want to protest by going topless at the beach, I hope they plan their protest when I'm visiting. :)
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Men have nipples in order to suckle the needy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion