tuscl

Chicago

TxVegas
Still looking for an ATF
Wednesday, May 15, 2019 3:16 PM
It seems that the general consensus is that Chicago clubs are expensive with limited milage dances. So, for those of you that live there or have experience with the area, which clubs would you recommend? I will be there about a week and have work obligations during the day. So, the earliest I would get to any club would be 7:00. I will be working in and around Chicago, so any part of town or the close suburbs could potentially work for me. I am interested in the best looking dancers and the highest quality lap dances (understanding that extras will not be occuriing or if they did it would be very expensive). Thanks in advance for any assistance. My trip would be in June.

15 comments

• bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Not a locks but last fall when I knew I’d b sin Chicago and I had Uwchlan the same criteria as you did, I did some research and I decided on Atlantis in Ford
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Hieiw
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Heights. It was kind of far
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    SE of the city. And it seemingly doesn’t get going until later but I had a great time. There is a really excellent review/article broken up into 3 parts that someone in here wrote that was excellent in summing up Chicago area clubs. I believe you can find it if you search on tuscl for it. Have fun Sorry for the choppy replies. Phone issues
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Harvey IL. It's not what it used to be, but you can still see nude dancers while enjoying a full bar. I've known guys to take cabs all the way from downtown Chicago, which is a little over 20 miles away, just to go to someplace other than clubs in downtown.
  • aham5
    5 years ago
    390 is near Atlantis. Similar clubs.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    My three choices are Polekatz (SW suburbs), Scores (O'Hare) and Gold Club (O'Hare) in that order. If you're a bargain seeker, Polekatz has $10 Tuesdays. I find the talent there to be very good. Big selection. Dress nice, go alone and tell them it's your first time. They'll put you in the more-secluded upstairs area and send over one of their top girls right away. Scores has a more limited selection but a good top end. Gold Club still has work to do to catch up to the other two, but is getting there. I'll message you some recommendations.
  • theDirkDiggler
    5 years ago
    There is nothing worth visiting in Harvey, IMO. Once upon a time maybe, but not anymore. I'll agree with AJ that PoleKatz in Bridgeview will have by far the largest selection (50-80+ girls), especially on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday nights and late nights. So you will likely find some good looking girls. Quality of lap dances will be average, with moderate contact and decent grind. Scores is overpriced everything, with generally less mileage than even PoleKatz, despite more expensive dances. Also one of the more plastic clubs, where even girls with perfectly fine breasts are heavily pressured into getting implants. Gold Room (used to be Gold Club) is like a poor man's version of PoleKatz (same owner) or the B-Team version, but strangely more expensive except on Thursdays. Club 390 in Chicago Heights has a good day shift with discounted but shortened high mileage nude dances ($20). But that seems like a nonstarter, so Thursday-Saturday nights have the most girls (close to 20 to as many as 40) and the latest hours at 5 am on Thursday and 6 am on Friday and Saturday. Wednesdays also have the gimmicky discounted shortened dances. Atlantis in Ford Heights is best as a weekend club and late night at that. Thursdays were decent from my memory. Has a high cover $20 during the later weekend evenings/nights as well as valet fees. Their top end is a bit better than 390 IMO, but their overall selection is similar. Similar high mileage is available in their dances, but less consistent, although 390 is also rather inconsistent, particularly the night shift. Also harder to connect with a girl at Atlantis as there is no regular stage rotation on weekends and the majority of the girls are out of sight and out of mind, often the best looking girls. They usually do an hourly cattle call after midnight on weekends, three or four times, where a good number (but far from all of them) of the girls will walk out. This usually gives me the best idea of who is working that night. Earlier in the year, i wrote a series of articles giving a synopsis of a couple handful of clubs in the area. Not much has changed, except that The Admiral Theatre in Chicago took a turn for the worse and is now completely unrecommended for anything SC related.
    5 years ago
    Great reply Dirk. Obviously you are an expert in the area. Now hopefully TxVegas will write a few reviews when he returns to pay it forward.
  • Tiredtraveler
    5 years ago
    I have moderately decent luck at Atlantis but you have to shop + it is pricey. NW of Chicago in Rockford the Lingerie clubs can be fun although they are all fallen girls next door!
  • jwhat9
    5 years ago
    I would look at Polekatz and then Atlantis/390. Also, Rockford is not relatively close to Chicago, but if you're up for a little road trip...
  • pensionking
    5 years ago
    I would say Dirk's summary is pretty spot on. A year ago, good times found in Harvey/Hammond, IN. Not so much any more. Only thing I might add would be to consider Heavenly Bodies near O'Hare Airport.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^It was Dirk’s excellent reviews I was referring to. They’re awesome
  • StudlyJohn
    5 years ago
    I go to the ls in rockford brothels in disguise. I have been told by many of the girlsbthere tabt on of their coworkers going by roxy has herpes so avoid her
  • TxVegas
    5 years ago
    Thanks for all the input. It has been very helpful.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion