Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The underboob bikini. Yes or no?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

See photos:

Replies (31)Latest

Profile picture for l00ber
l00ber
•

I've always loved underboob. It works with the right assets.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I am for any showing of boobies. Underboob, cleavage, side boob. If a girl wants to show it, them let em show it.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yes - I love underboob (although I also like sideboob and cleavage)

I had seen some of this in South Beach - I assumed it was the girl just pulling up her top to expose the underboob or wearing a smaller-sized top, perhaps it was that or one of these underboob bikinis (I was not aware they were being designed for this purpose).

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The love of titties is what separates us from the animals - all hail to the titties

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Shadowcat posted this is it safe to look ;)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@25

What size top do you wear (you know, since your birthday is coming up)

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

I like all boob, but prefer when underboob is in concert with Cleavage.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

They next need to come up w/ the transparent top

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Hell YES, underboob was my 1st love when I discovered lap dancing. I was a shy guy, didn't meet full boob till 2nd dance.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Actually Papi I’d prefer a card ;)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ just trying to be helpful

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

I mentioned underboob a while back then the tuscl ppv whore posted some pics and so did currypuss I mean spice.

Big fan of UB.

Profile picture for Michigan
Michigan
•

Now if they can just make an undertoe bikini bottom.

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

I prefer Naked Boob

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I like women's tops made out of my hands

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I think it's a bit slutty. Yes, I like it.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I like women topless and bottom less and lying on my bed ; )

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

Yes, underboob, sideboob, overboob, all boob is good boob.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Oh hell yes

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

Umm, yesss.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Only a homo would say no.

Profile picture for PrimetimeSchein
PrimetimeSchein
•

Unequivocally yes

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Only a homo would say "Unequivocally"

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

Love boobies regardless but underboob is awesome.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Yes, please and thank you.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Hell Yes

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

The right top I like the look, but they often look like tops that just don't fit to me. One really significant side benefit is that I think its hard to hide saggy tits in those, droopy tits become apparent immediately.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Eh, not a big deal. Seen boobs before.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Underboob, sideboob, downblouse, high beams, burnbra, what the fuck ever. Although, some of the girls in that article weren't pulling it off. I guess they didnt have the right equipment.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

shadow, you have redeemed yourself with this post!

Why do I feel like we're being set up for future gouge-your-eyes-out posts, lol?

Profile picture for Pistrolla
Pistrolla
•

What about the big dicks?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement