Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

^

Clubber
ClubberVIP95472

Florida

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I believe this has been mentioned before, but some may be to dense to understand. Using a "^" to indicate someone does NOT take into account ignored souls. USE THEIR TUSCL NAME!!!

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

This isn't so much my concern with the ^ (although it's certainly valid) as much as the fact that someone else may post a comment between the comment one is "^ ing" and their own comment. I've edited enough of my FB comments to have learned that lesson.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Or don't ignore anyone. Then you don't have to worry about it.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Guilty. I'm too lazy to use their name sometimes. But usually from my comment you can see who the comment was directed towards so no big deal.

Profile picture for stripfighter
stripfighter
•

^ what he said :)

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

^^^You were pointing at SJG stripfighter were you tracking that?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Guilty and occasionally lazy;)

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

I text and drive so i have to be concise.

Profile picture for codemonkey
codemonkey
•

When else are you supposed to text?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

fagooner,

Check out what ^ said above. See how stupid? See what Voices said above!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ I agree with what he said.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

The way I see it, if it’s a stupid comment like you’re an asshole I figure it’s intended for whoever posted ahead of me if it’s a compliment it was directed at me ;)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

25,

I'm going with your philosophy! :)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Thumbs up ;)

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

One suggestion for Founder would be to put Quotes as a choice when entering in a comment. I"m on another board that we have that. I want to make a comment about that person's comment. I quote that comment which is then highlighted, then I make my comment back to that person immediately after the quotation.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ I’ve also noticed on some boards there’s a way to make sub comments so they appear directly under the comment you are referring to.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

^ > v < —— >. <——- I’m confused, damnit!! Who the fuck said what?

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

^^ huh?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ I noticed the same think

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ I agree

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

New troll idea: put others on ignore at random times, so that one person thinks somebody a few posts down is adressing the user.

I’m definitely guilty of the “^”. It’s the convenient thing to do.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement