tuscl

Invitation For OTC?

jsully63
Smoke em if you got them
Friday, May 10, 2019 10:42 AM
Got this text from a dancer we met at a club we occasionally visit. We had a number of dances with her and gun out and had drinks after. She’s an artist and we actually had her do a custom painting for us. Never thought of her as an OTC candidate. More of a starving artist dancing to pay the bills. Got this text last night. Could be a good situation to leverage but also like her as a person and felt bad for her. Decisions decisions.

I retired from dancing

10 comments

• jsully63
    5 years ago
    I retired from dancing
  • jsully63
    5 years ago
    I retired from dancing
  • jsully63
    5 years ago
    Sorry guys paste isn’t working
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    TUSCL Rule 1 for OTC: if you are interested in OTC, just ask.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Ask and ye shall receive thy answer.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Last night, I met a new dancer. After or Front room banter, then VIP, she just simply stated to me, “take me to your place so we can have fun! No money, let’s just go”. That was a first for me. I asked her why. She told me that she likes my laugh and likes older white men. She is a 22 year old black dancer who stated that she has only had sex with one guy in her life (not sure I believe her because she is fucking HOT). She resorts to vibrator fun and is partially gay in that she likes women too. She then asked me what I would have done if she told me that she wanted to fuck me in the VIP. I told her that I would have pulled out cover and accepted. She said that she was hoping I would say that because she likes safety. She asked me if I carried cover. So, I showed her. Then she got lotion out, took my shirt off and proceeded to give me an excellent 20 minute massage. When the lotion ran out, she poured champagne on my back, licked it off and continued with the massage. After the session, we had a Very interesting conversation about STDs. She doesn’t want to get any. She does want to do OTC and gave me her number. I told her that we willIF AND ONLY IF she remembers me on my next visit.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • K
    5 years ago
    "TUSCL Rule 1 for OTC: if you are interested in OTC, just ask."

I think you need to clarify ".. ask her"

Too many people think this is the place to find out.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    It could mean anything. Sure it could be a signal that she is open to other things, but I somehow doubt it. Girls that retire from dancing are usually looking to move away from using their bodies to earn - they are seeking out better emotional health and more self-respect. More likely is that she thought you saw her as more than a dancer, especially after buying that painting, and wanted to let you (and probably select others) know that she no longer does that sort of thing.

I'd just let her go if I were you. Some girls were just never meant to do this for a living and sensitive artist types often rank high on that list - starving or not,
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    She really retired from dancer. I also got same text from a dancer.She told me she get tired of dancing and it drains her a lot. She us focusing on her studies now. So I dont see her at the club anymore. You need to move on and find another one.
    I dont think she will do OTC for you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion