tuscl

How do you spot a strip club bitch in a strip club?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 3:37 PM
Analyzing bitch dancers, tell me if I'm wrong... very hot looking, think they do and possibly do rule the roost using their bitch power to keep others in line... couldn't care less for several of the customers... will have an attitude problem or ignore most customers unless they fork over big cash... Please continue.

11 comments

• DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    re: They're all potential bitches until proven otherwise. I should ammend that to 'potential bitches or GFEs until proven otherwise'. DG
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    For me, each visit starts with a clean slate; They're all potential bitches until proven otherwise. Queen Bees and Queen Wanna-Bees are often the best Eye Candy. Leave it at that. Allowing their 'Shit Don't Stink' facade to interfere with our enjoyment is counter-productive. Personally, I find the SDS attitude to be rather cute and entertaining. Don't Hate The Players- Learn The Game. DG
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Casual: that's not a threat or a comment, she just is intimidated by her club management, or other dancers, into fearing the very act of touching money that "isn't hers." At many clubs, I've seen dancers walk away from about $15 of tips that were "rightly" theirs merely because they had no "proof" of it. The dollars just sit there, and some queen-bee girl will swoop them up later in the night. It's part of the acculturation / intimidation / control process that goes on in any illicit enterprise, in particular when claques of women are involved.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I have a new one to add that made me think of this. You go to tip a dancer holding some money in your hand and then pick up a couple of ones that fell earlier to the ground or bottom steps right where you're standing at and hold them up as well to hand them to the dancer. Instead of just taking the money and thanking you, she says "you're living dangerously." Is that a threat from her? Then she ignores you like you're nobody. Maybe that's a good thing. It's even harder to spot a bitch if she's actually nice to you. I suppose you'll get a hint in that situation the first time you do something she doesn't like.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    The bitches never smile, or if they do it looks phony as hell.
  • trojangreg
    18 years ago
    The dancer who you spent time and lots of money on a slow night but now you are there and it's busy. She seems to have forgotten who you are doesn't even stop by and say hi. The next time you go in and it is slow and she is all over you again. Oh I get even.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Oh yeah, the "always looking elsewhere" is a REAL tip-off.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    the outwardly competitive types IF they juss introduce themselves to you (or soon afterwards) the ones who are always looking elsewhere or surveying the room as they're trying to make conversation and the such.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    TGTSUT is a dead giveaway (Too Good To Strip Unless/Until Tipped). If they are onstage bitching about no tips when they refuse to get naked that tells me they should consider another line of work. There are also those who will start to put clothes back on if they don't think they are being properly tipped. In short if they alter their stage routine based on the crowd response or tips (or lack thereof) they have a sense of entitlement that leads me to believe they won't be much fun.
  • messaround
    18 years ago
    Give air dances even when some mileage is common in the club
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Professional but not fun. Too slick and perfect. Has too many numbers, plans, rules, and other "here's what you have to do, put this here, get that, pay this, blah blah blah." Anyone who's up-front about how exacting she is, is a pain in the exact.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion