tuscl

Omg love her boobs

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Wednesday, May 8, 2019 5:42 PM

20 comments

• Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Yeah they look incredible in that particular picture. Is her ass fake?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Nice shirt
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I too love her boobs in a non objectifying feminist way
  • At James there is nothing inherently objectifying about liking her tits..but it is objecrifying to rate ppl and their tits or put negative comments about appearance on a post that u didn't have to comment on lol:) Btw was not talking abt u specifically ^ .just a friendly clarification .. .xo
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    She's beautiful overall and the boobs are great
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Yours are better, Nicole. Sorry, I guess that's rating them.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Because you aren't allowed to have a negative opinion after all.....participation trophies for everyone!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Her tits are actually quite boring. She is beautiful, but no so much her tits. Just my opinion, not that it really matters, but it is what it is.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    What is wrong with men “objectifying” women? As I heard it, everything happens in accordance with God’s Divine Plan(TM). If a guy sees a woman as a desirable object, that was just a part of God’s Divine Plan(TM). If a group of juvenile thugs “run a train” on a young woman, I guess that was also part of God’s Divine Plan(TM) too. Those cute titties and the reactions they provoke in men are just another part of God’s Divine Plan(TM). Deal with it.
  • What a dumb statement . your logic is basically we should always unabashedly display our subconscious this thinking . By that same logic, why don't we just all tell our bad bosses (if we have them) that we hate them?.. By that same logic , we don't we all tell the person sitting next to us who is of a certain race than us that we are biased to some degree based on their skin color cuz we are subconsiouly racist to some degree ? Lmao what a dumb commwnt.. no one is denying that men's brains are basically wired to objectify women in a way..u gotta be a dumb dick to believe that basic respect implies a disregard for biology.
  • What a dumb statement . your logic is basically we should always unabashedly display our subconscious this thinking . By that same logic, why don't we just all tell our bad bosses (if we have them) that we hate them?.. By that same logic , we don't we all tell the person sitting next to us who is of a certain race than us that we are biased to some degree based on their skin color cuz we are subconsiouly racist to some degree ? Lmao what a dumb commwnt.. no one is denying that men's brains are basically wired to objectify women in a way..u gotta be a dumb dick to believe that basic respect implies a disregard for biology.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    “OMG lover her boobs” ‘Nuff said.
  • Yea..and if u look at my earlier comments u will see that I find it totally OK for men to talk about how much they like her tits too, and thus that I do not equate objectification with liking tits I don't think objectification equates to liking or talking about tits..u will see that rating is what I find not OK but I guess nuff said 4 me also bc u obviously didn't read what I said properly ? .LOL
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    nice pic!
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Great boobs. I'd pull out and shoot all over them.
  • anthonyu
    5 years ago
    Very nice - boobs and tits Thanks for sharing and giving all of us a pleasant moment
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Yes, both of them are quite nice. Out of respect for those who cringe at body, or body parts rating, I'll just say I wouldn't recoil from them if they were pressed into my face, especially within the confines of a (bizarro world) strip club, where such behavior is "normal". Same with yours Nicole, I would rate, oops, scratch that, appreciate yours similarly.
  • I have the best taste in makeup pretty girls and boobs K
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Nicolle, she is a very attractive young lady with a beautiful figure and I do adore her boobs. They are well proportioned to her body and are nicely shaped. You picked a winner with this one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion