tuscl

Young Dancers

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Fuck. We're getting deluged by them now in my local clubs. I'm not surprised given how good the money is getting in clubs around here, and they sure can be nice to look at, but they are fucking difficult to communicate with. It doesn't help that they are often not great OTC targets because their personal expenses are light. I tend to like them in their late 20s with a kid or two to support, but no such animal was to be found in the club the other night.

Anyone else seeing this?

16 comments

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    It's always good to see new young dancers who are choosing a well-paid career instead of going into a dead-end job like nursing. I also prefer dancers who are a little older, like mid 20's to mid 30's, but we need the young dancers who will become older favs.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I am finding as I am older all dancers look very young. I echo jackslash’s comments. It is the unusual 21 year old person that can carry on a decent conversation, but without them we would not have as many late 20’s and up dancers I mostly seek out.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Yep, gotta replenish the pipeline.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    I’ll be glad to take the 18 year olds off your hands.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its not that young dancers can't carry conversations. Its that older guys can't relate to them. Some of the best deepest conversations I've had were with very young girls. Older dancers come across as fake hardened whores....jaded and unrelatable
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    More dancers mean more competition. Increase your standards, lower your payments, and the higher amount of rejections will make the club scene better for us all.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Ifvyou want to communicate Gen Z through Millenials, you have to text. Mrs. Gamma and I were at dinner at very posh Naples restaurant, and there were not one, but three young couples who did not speak a word to each other during their meals, but texted the whole way through. They spoke plain, unaccented English to the waiter and other servers, but seemed to only text each other. Bizarre
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    thank God for the newbies.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    They show up late as fuck on weekend nights. Buried in their phone. Still make killing. And continue to chase after them nonstop.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Not great OTC targets?

The concensus among the older dancers is that we younger ones (esp without children) don’t take our jobs seriously. And screw it up for everyone because of sloppiness and lack of hustle. And thus why the industry is going downhill and extras ridden and not the 90s anymore.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I always laugh when I hear people say they're going to retire and rely on social security. Imagine relying on nitwits to support you.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Then again, I shake my head at the young dancers who don’t care about handing out their personal social media and actual first names to customers—damn I must be starting to turn into one of the cranky dinosaurs too.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ I hope that never happens to me.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Lately, for me it’s been the younger ones who’ve been most amenable to servicing a creepy old pervert’s sexual requests.

The older ones are the ones who balk.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Which club were you at? RIDolls? I stopped going there because all newbies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    You may have to hit dayshift if you want more consistent access to MILFs
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion