tuscl

Flipped a therapeutic massage therapist

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
Monday, May 6, 2019 6:49 PM
I go to an AMP that has been determined to be strictly therapeutic on rubmaps. I went there about three years before my Chinese honey gave ma a hj. I tip well. she says she envies my wife. is she in it for the tips or does she like me?

4 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. She is in it for the tip Of your meat.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Why would you ever go to an AMP listed as nonerotic on rubmaps when you can find one that is almost within miles of the one that is not? That site is fanfuckingtastic.
  • xxxrated
    5 years ago
    It’s both ....... She’s in to you cause she knows you now...... 3 years of familiarity....... 3 years of familiarity with any girl and things tend to happen..... Even girls you work with all of a sudden will give you a go pass......( I Don’t even need to tell u what happens when a Female knows u have a wife or girlfriend)they scandalous....... Hence, she was very comfortable with tugging your meat to completion........ And the fact that it was a strict amp means that after a while she was thinking about tugging your meat..... Females think about that stuff all the time , doesn’t mAtter legit amp or not........ Btw ...... in a future post I can share some “legit amp stories”. I love messing with these places that say legit only.......
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    x solid reply thank you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion