Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

That moment when you're 2 gorgeous 4 the world 2 handle

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Jealous ugh

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Eh 6

She is 10 here is other pic

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

If I had a choice between watching a particular twin peaks girl and her, I'd pick the twin peaks girl. Apparently she entered a contest and is now miss September.

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

I will have to check, she's not the 2019 miss September. Must have been a different contest this year she is in. I don't know her personally anyway.

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

I will have to check, she's not the 2019 miss September. Must have been a different contest this year she is in. I don't know her personally anyway.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Jealous, envy, waist of energy, most often practiced by the young. "For there will always be those greater or lesser than thou."

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

With make-up - 7. Without - 4. Awful boobs.

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

The first Instagram pic looks like a Madame Tussauds wax of one of the Kardashians. Not a fan of cartoonishly overdone cosmetic procedures.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement