tuscl

That moment when you're 2 gorgeous 4 the world 2 handle

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

10 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    Eh 6
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    If I had a choice between watching a particular twin peaks girl and her, I'd pick the twin peaks girl. Apparently she entered a contest and is now miss September.
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    I will have to check, she's not the 2019 miss September. Must have been a different contest this year she is in. I don't know her personally anyway.
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    I will have to check, she's not the 2019 miss September. Must have been a different contest this year she is in. I don't know her personally anyway.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Jealous, envy, waist of energy, most often practiced by the young.
    "For there will always be those greater or lesser than thou."
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    With make-up - 7. Without - 4. Awful boobs.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    She's pretty but definitely not all that, even when made up so much. The world has seen many more women more naturally beautiful than her. To me you need to see a woman without any make up to truly gauge her beauty.

Damn Nicokeyes I see your new avatar. Your eye bags have eye bags. Get some sleep girl. If there's anything you should be jealous of, it's her not having the ginormous bags under the bags under her eyes like you do. Wow you need sleep in a big way.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    The first Instagram pic looks like a Madame Tussauds wax of one of the Kardashians. Not a fan of cartoonishly overdone cosmetic procedures.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    A definite 10.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion