tuscl

Quality of Dancers Down

In my opinion quality of strippers has gone down over past 10 years or so. I'm talking about nyc/CT area anyway. Has anyone else noticed this? You think it has to do w online things - like the hottest girls now find ways to make money online or find a sugar daddy?

16 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    It’s gets talked about a lot on this forum. Yes possibly. There way more avenues for hot girls to make money. For what’s it’s worth I still have fun at strip clubs and think there are still plenty of hot girls. I do think girls are sticking around a lot longer though. I remember seeing stats that like 80% of strippers are below the age of 25. I am not seeing that at all. It’s a much more diverse age group then that not only where I’m at in West Texas but also when I travel. Strippers in their 30’s is not an uncommon site at all.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I appreciate an older dancer that stays fit and makes a good attempt to please her customers.
    however truth be told I absolutely love the hot young natural beauties.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I think people give too much credit to the internet. I don't think it has as much of an impact as people think. Most girls use the internet in addition to working at clubs or other jobs, very few can make a living solely off the online stuff. Especially in expensive parts of the country.

One thing I'm seeing in general is that people aren't as attractive as they used to be. When I compare 18 year olds today to 18 year olds when I was 18 for example.... its like more people are getting the ugly genes. And then there are lifestyles...a lot more obese girls now a days, emasculated looking guys... Its weird.

I've been lucky enough to be in areas where attractive women are pretty common, but have noticed that to not be the case in other areas when I travel.... I don't think its just dancers, its women overall...
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Quality of young people is way down so why wouldn't young femal stripper quality be way down? Remember: young people somehow managed to figure out to have the same colo-rectal cancer rate as people in their 80's.
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    I went to a local club last week in South Carolina and one of the hottest dancers was a lady who looked like late twenties or 30's but she seemed familiar to me. When she started dancing near me, she started asking how I was doing, it's been ages since she last saw me.
  • mjx01
    5 years ago
    imo, quality has been down (in PA and elsewhere) for some time. After the great recession, disposable income never recovered, and neither did a lot of clubs.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    MJX01, I agree with that too. The real economy hasn't recovered yet and you see it in the state of night life in general. Disposable income is really down given the increase in prices of just about everything. Being a stripper isn't really as lucrative as people think. Which is why so many have to resort to prostitution in certain areas if they want to make it. That turns a lot of girls off... A lot of hot girls move to tourist centers and major cities to strip coz they know they won't have to resort to that...as long as they keep their looks up.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Out here in Portland I see dancer quality as the same or even better. I recently went back to three of my past regular clubs after a 6 month hiatus and at one of them the dancer quality was the same as before and at the other two there was an improvement. Also over the 15+ years that I've lived here there's been no overall decline in dancer quality. From my observation the quality just goes in ups and downs based on club but overall and over time it doesn't change all that much.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    Some cities attract young people who seek adventure and excitement. In other cities, young people move away within hours of high school graduation.

If there were a way to measure stripper hotness in these two types of city, there would be a strong correlation.

Speaking for Phoenix, we’re doing just fine.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Phoenix dancer quality is consistent in my book. Been there on business many times over the years. With so many clubs, ASU, and being a good travel destination in the winter I think there's always a good influx of hotties down there.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    The older I get, the more beautiful women I see.

LA is a meca and I'm fortunate to be here.

Everywhere you go soooooooooooo many hot chicks.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    @OP wrote: "...like the hottest girls now find ways to make money online or find a sugar daddy?"
    How could this possible *not* be a strong factor. Every time I ask a dancer to estimate the percentage of dancers who've tried sugaring, I get an answer in the 90% to 95% range. With the right guy there's less aggravation, more money, and the club doesn't dictate the rules.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    *possibly
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    There’s something to be said for fair weather cities with an active lifestyle. In those cities, our physiques are on display 365 days a year. There is real incentive to stay fit. In other northern and eastern cities, sweaters and coats provide cover for 9 months of the year.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"Every time I ask a dancer to estimate the percentage of dancers who've tried sugaring, I get an answer in the 90% to 95% range. "

My experience over the past few years is well-aligned with that, as I've been saying for a few years. As an SC regular, I often see strippers on SA, and in general SA is just loaded with strippers. In the club, 95% of strippers either being on SA, or having at least tried it for a while before quitting, seems about right. At worst, it's a low-effort (they think) way to build a side-hustle, so there's little reason for an attractive stripper not to try SA. One of my standard triggers for bringing it up is her saying, "hey where have you been?" I always say, "Oh, I've been on SA. I'm looking for a sugar baby". Their eyes almost turn into cartoon dollar signs. We invariably end up sitting on the couch and looking at each others' profiles
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    LA, Vegas, Miami, Houston... some of the most beautiful women around
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion