tuscl

HOW COME THERE IS SO MUCH ISLAMOPHOBIA ON A STRIP CLUB SITE?

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
Most Islamophobic attackers are white men
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/m…

THE WHITE FACE OF DOMESTIC TERRORISM: HOW ISLAMOPHOBIA DISTORTS THE REALITY OF TERRORIST VIOLENCE IN AMERICA
https://www.netrootsnation.org/nn_events…

The Islamophobia Industry
https://sojo.net/articles/islamophobia-i…

30 comments

• reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    White, Christian Americans do not have a monopoly on Islamophobia. Consider what happened in the Balkans. Consider what is currently going on in Myanmar. The Islamophobes in Myanmar are neither whites nor Christians.

The pathetic truth is that religion poisons everything. People have been killing each other in the name of their god or gods since the dawn of our species.

Religions are an intellectual pestilence. Religious thought is by far the biggest turd in humanity’s intellectual punch bowl.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Instead of telling the Islamophobes on here off or addressing it when needed. You come on this thread trying to legitimate Islamophobia and deflecting from the problem at hand. The problems with Islamophobia in India, Thailand, Israel, Myanmar, etc do not negate the fact of the state of Islamophobia in the US and West in general.

Next time, say something when Islamophobic remarks are made, instead of trying to justify it by saying it happens elsewhere too.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    You misapprehension my point.

RELIGIONS ARE THE PROBLEM.

As long as competing religions have been around, people have been hating and killing each other in the name of god.

To believe otherwise reflects an abject ignorance of the role of religions throughout human history.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    ^ “misapprehend”
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I agree on the religion issue as being the problem. I am very spiritual, but I hold NO LOYALTY to any religious doctrine. Religious doctrine is responsible for more deaths over the test of time than anything else. If your religion is hateful towards ANY OTHER PERSON for ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, then you and your religion can go FUCK OFF!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    On the same note, if you or your religious fucktards ever challenge me at life or death, good fucking luck! I will eat that shit up all day long. I have compete resolve on protecting my family and friends. I would fucking break your neck or blow you away in about 0.25 seconds if I felt any danger whatsoever.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I am doing everything I can to inoculate my children against those ancient, poisonous superstitions that teach people to hate one another in the name of god.

I also teach them to be tolerant of the religious beliefs of others but to always oppose religious intolerance in any form including any intolerant demands for unquestioning faith.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I love GOD, The HOLY SPIRIT, and JESUS CHRIST. However, I CANNOT STAND any religious doctrine! Funny how I have had some of my most prolific and engaging discussions about spirituality with STRIPPERS who actually seem to “get it” than I have had with any religious zealots.
  • FTS
    5 years ago
    Is it just me, or is IceyLoco's discussions behavior eerily similar to SJG's?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ seriously, no. Being honest here. SJG actually seems to have some true intelligence. Basing this assumption on topics that he has commented on that I have real knowledge in. SJG does ramble a lot, but I truly think he has knowledge. Not certain about Icey yet. I continue to assess. However, you need to understand that I am on my 4th 16 ounce vodka infused wine.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Religion isn't a poisonous institution. Religious extremism is a problem but religion encourages people to think about their community and the people around them instead of just constantly thinking about themselves. Ever since the West started becoming less religious, we've lost our community. Love, people, and human connections are considered to be the most important thing in Christianity. That's why religious countries like Italy still have a sense of community. The US is divided and split into so many different factions who are hating each other more and more by the year.

I'm saying this as somebody who doesn't identify with any organized religion, we need more religion.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Just don't do that stupid shit like telling a kid if he lies that he'll go to hell for eternity.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    The point of this thread is the fact that Islamophobia is allowed on this site and no one speaks up against it. I wish Islamophobic comments by Flagooner, Skibum, 25 and others receives as much backlash as this thread.....where unfortunately the backlash is aimed at muting or legitimizing said Islamophobia. Think about why you don't tell the Islamophobes on the site off....
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Ever notice that every singleperson who uses the fake word islamaphobia is always some ignorant little whiny ass bitch? I say this with true meaning: FUCK ISLAM.
  • Smh at the above comment.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Skibum, do you support shooting Muslims the way you support shooting people you perceive to be undocumented Americans? Your denial of the facts doesn't make your statement true, just ill informed and prejudicial.

Christchurch attacks show Islamophobia is real, deadly and spreading around the world
    http://theconversation.com/christchurch-…

Islamophobia is real. Stop the obsession with semantics
    https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre…
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I already said whiny ass bitch; stop proving me right. The Guardian? You're fucking stupid. I was a poster there for years, its a cartoon, not a source. Christchurch is meaningless compared to the MUSIL attacks on worshipping christinas on easter which claimed 6x as many victims. Islam is a fucking disgrace to humanity.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    There are how many ancient churches in the Middle East still in use? And how many medieval mosques remain in use in Spain, Portugal, Italy? The Ottoman Empire preserved Christianity and old churches in the Balkans. How many mosques did Christians preserve in southern Europe? Apparently history proves Islam to be the more tolerant of the two faiths. Also, keep in mind that the Renaissance was a byproduct of classical ROman and Greek culture preserved in the Islamic world re-entering Europe via contact with the Middle East. In other words you're an ignorant fuck.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    What is Islamophobia?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Feigning stupidity thinking it makes you look smart just makes you look dumber but here you go, educate yourself...although we know if your alt right ass gave a fuck you'd do it on your own.

Islamophobia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamophob…
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    If I have a hatred of terrorists does that make me an Islamophobe?

I always thought of myself as a Terroristophobe?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    If you're a terroristphobe I'm glad you hate right wing white bigots! The people responsible for the vast majority of terrorist acts on US soil!
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Oh dear. A thread about religion and religious based hatred.

Sigh.

For the record, I'm against religious based hatred.

And CC, I partially disagree. I know some wonderful people big into religion ( starting with my Mom), but I find that any religion , (ANY religion) that says they are the only (or even best) way leads some followers to think others are lesser than themselves. And the shit starts. Religious extremists are the fastest and biggest shitters.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I think some elements of the church have twisted religion to suit their own desires for power and money. But Jesus actually said in the Bible that love is more important than faith. Basically saying its more important to be loving than it is to believe in the religion which was super super progressive for the time he lived in. He opposed the harshness of old religious officials who tried to stone Mary Magdalene and thought anybody who wasn't Jewish was a heretic.

A lot of people have tried to twist the Bible to suit their own purposes but Jesus himself is full of positive messages and lessons that people even today could learn.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    The thing with any organized religion is that a good person as defined by the faith in question, is simply someone who upholds the rituals and tenets of the faith. Not someone who is a good person as such. Basically attend a house of worship, pray, perform all the rituals, know the scriptures, give money to said faith and you're a great person....
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    And yes I have a strong aversion towards non-Islamic terrorists like Timothy McVeigh, the Black Panthers, neo-Nazis, ...
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Anti Muslim hate crimes in the US

https://www.newamerica.org/in-depth/anti…
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    36 Anti-Muslim Incidents In The United States In The Last Month
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/dav…
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Q. What is the difference between a Christian stripper and a Muslim stripper?
    A. A Christian stripper gets stoned before she takes off her clothes.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Lots of hate speech is masked as humor.

Psychology behind the unfunny consequences of jokes that denigrate
    https://theconversation.com/psychology-b…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion