tuscl

Stripper Logic

pistola
Keepin' it 💯
Dances last week at a club mildly known for extras led to an odd happening. This club is 50-50, depends on the girl. Anyway, I prepaid 6 for 100. No touching the kitty, ok. She wouldn’t touch OTP, ok. Junior pops out no problems grinding. Pop a mess on my shorts and shirt early in song 4 and I tell her she can stop. She says I don’t mind and grinds all over the wet spot. Wtf. Won’t touch Junior but has no problem grinding on the aftermath? If this was a no touching rule and heavily monitored by cameras I’d understand. Ah well, stripper logic.....

3 comments

• Nidan111
    •
    5 years ago
    Perhaps she just doesn’t like the nociceptive response that her fingers send to he brain as she grabs a cock. Her nociceptors sense a painful stimulation potential. But, after the eruption, the potential painful stimulation has softened a bit. Lol. Just a thought.
  • Icey
    •
    5 years ago
    She finished the dances... I don't see anything wrong with that and she didn't want you to feel awkward about your wet cum stains on your pants. What was she supposed to do?
  • TheeOSU
    •
    5 years ago
    "Junior pops out no problems grinding. Pop a mess on my shorts and shirt early in song 4 and I tell her she can stop. She says I don’t mind and grinds all over the wet spot."

It's part of her master plan. She's going to look you up in 9 months with the story about how some little pistolas found their way between her legs and where to send the payments for the next 18 years. :D
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion