Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I took Nicole1994's anal virginity today

TrentonPhantom

Recently moved to Trenton, NJ

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

She agreed to let me in and I banger her so violently she said she wouldn't be able to shit right for weeks. youtube.com

Replies (5)

Rape..I did not agree

Profile picture for TrentonPhantom
TrentonPhantom
•

When you shit does your ass whistle? Time to do some exercises to tighten that area up

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^^ Did you try to stop him at that time?

SJG

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I will do more that dump a load in your basement faker 26. I am cleaning my guns! I git a whole shed full of them! And I will hire BigDickSammy_ to break you in Prison Style

I da pappy

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I will do more that dump a load in your basement faker 26. I am cleaning my guns! I git a whole shed full of them! And I will hire BigDickSammy_ to break you in Prison Style

I da pappy

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement