tuscl

Finding a new main bitch is hard....

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
I know I'll always love my ex... I'm going to say what happened on here, but it was nothing I did, and I forgave her but she can't forgive herself and knows its something she has to live with the rest of her life....won't listen when I say I want to be there for her. But I don't know, happy endings are for fairy tales.

I don't know if I should be flattered or not but its crazy how hard it is to find a girl who wants a relationship and is single. Everyone who is a potential prospect is somehow taken. Even a side bitch who loves me has a main nigga so I'd end up a side nigga to a side bitch lol

Its just crazy how many bitches with niggaz have no problem being with you and are willing to be your main bitch. It just leaves me thinking if she'll leave her nigga like that, what makes me think she won't do it to me down the line...

Its flattering but at the same time pathetic.

22 comments

• Mate27
    5 years ago
    Turn to L1oydSchoene, or SJG, for advice. He can tell you how to get back on your game from DFK in the front room to dating sex workers for free otc.

Just make sure she buys you some sneakers.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I'm too used to dating strippers....
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    You got some money, you can pick another stripper and make things happen. Good chance she will turn into a Main Bitch.

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    She has to make me feel some sort of way though. Its not easy to find someone main bitch worthy
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    She's out there waiting for you right now!

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I'm really picky, there has to be a very specific type of connection there. Finding a dancer to fuck is one thing, finding love is something else.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ front room makeout session!

SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ OMFG lmfao rotflmao too fucking funny and ironic at the dialogue going on her between Icey and L1oydSchoene/SJG!

I bet their butt buddies....
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I don't want someone for sex... That's easy to get anywhere. I want to click with someone the way I did with my ex, I want that chemistry we had...and build on it. Its about the way eyes meet, and the way she smiles and looks at you, her voice, the things in common...
  • GogigiGo
    5 years ago
    Then sounds like u need to stay with the old bitch. Lol
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    This isn't a fucking love site Looking for love
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    She's the love of my life but its pretty much over for now. Who knows about the future...but...

I'm not looking for love on here, but I'm looking for the stripper of my dreams... I guess I'm too addicted to dating stripper bitches.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ yeah, you and SJG alike
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Meat72, I'm sure you'll find the girl of your dreams at a KKK rally one day
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Yeah, I might have to put Icey on ignore too.
    Getting kinda lame
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    But you don't feel the need to put any of the bigots on ignore. Nice.

But I have a find a new main bitch strategy so its all good.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    DiceyLoco, I’m married so there goes your dreams being crushed again.

Go cry in your beer, and then maybe your main bitch will show.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I feel sorry for your wife/husband
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Your just sorry. A sorry excuse for a PL.

You put the pathetic into loser!

K, bye!
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Not really, I have 3 bitches doing what they can to be my main bitch but they aren't really single so....
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Sounds right you must have tied a pork chop around your neck

bitch[ bich ]SHOW IPA
    EXAMPLES|WORD ORIGIN|IDIOMS
    SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR bitch ON THESAURUS.COM
    noun
    a female dog:
    The bitch won first place in the sporting dogs category.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Bitch
    A term of endearment, which when used in the right context is the highest form of compliment.
    Hey Brittanie?

Yes Ivan?

You my bitch, right?

You know it baby!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion