tuscl

Update on Hiliter?

Planning a trip to Phoenix, and saw a comment about the Hiliter. I have enjoyed that place in the past and wanted to go back, however the whispers of yet another raid make me a bit uneasy. Could someone more knowledgeable than myself please fill us in? Thanks!

13 comments

• Mate27
    5 years ago
    I assume the
    Prior post was all hyperbole, not on behalf of the pl who posted it, more from his source.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    This is the 3rd or fourth “raid” in recent years. Typically, some dancers quit the club, some new rules get imposed ( especially on the floor ), but life goes on.

Go ahead and visit HL. It may not be as fun as it used to be, but what is ?
  • Okeigh
    5 years ago
    Thank you both for the info. Sounds like it’ll still be good but not like the good old days.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Tell the blow job queen that I miss her.
  • Okeigh
    5 years ago
    Will do lol
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    The BJ queen disappeared a raid, or two, ago.
  • Okeigh
    5 years ago
    I honestly don’t know who said Queen is sorry
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Every time I see this thread I think one of you racists is giving an update on Adolph Hitler.
  • supnfun
    5 years ago
    Was the BJ queen a little blonde? If not, they may have more than one...
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    You think??
  • supnfun
    5 years ago
    Dude, no need to be rude..the Hiliter is an experience one seldom encounters in their travels.
  • Chili Palmer
    5 years ago
    No issues there today. Use some discretion, enjoy yourself. I did a quick visit today...two for two with my dancers.
  • Okeigh
    5 years ago
    Thanks Chili for the update. Last time I was there I also went three for three. It was amazing. Too bad it seems like it’s fading
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion