Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Update on Hiliter?

Okeigh

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Planning a trip to Phoenix, and saw a comment about the Hiliter. I have enjoyed that place in the past and wanted to go back, however the whispers of yet another raid make me a bit uneasy. Could someone more knowledgeable than myself please fill us in? Thanks!

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

I assume the Prior post was all hyperbole, not on behalf of the pl who posted it, more from his source.

Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

This is the 3rd or fourth “raid” in recent years. Typically, some dancers quit the club, some new rules get imposed ( especially on the floor ), but life goes on.

Go ahead and visit HL. It may not be as fun as it used to be, but what is ?

Profile picture for Okeigh
Okeigh
•

Thank you both for the info. Sounds like it’ll still be good but not like the good old days.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Tell the blow job queen that I miss her.

Profile picture for Okeigh
Okeigh
•

Will do lol

Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

The BJ queen disappeared a raid, or two, ago.

Profile picture for Okeigh
Okeigh
•

I honestly don’t know who said Queen is sorry

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Every time I see this thread I think one of you racists is giving an update on Adolph Hitler.

Profile picture for supnfun
supnfun
•

Was the BJ queen a little blonde? If not, they may have more than one...

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

You think??

Profile picture for supnfun
supnfun
•

Dude, no need to be rude..the Hiliter is an experience one seldom encounters in their travels.

Profile picture for CP_OG
CP_OG
•

No issues there today. Use some discretion, enjoy yourself. I did a quick visit today...two for two with my dancers.

Profile picture for Okeigh
Okeigh
•

Thanks Chili for the update. Last time I was there I also went three for three. It was amazing. Too bad it seems like it’s fading

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement