tuscl

Ever like a girl who has a sugar daddy???

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
Thursday, April 25, 2019 12:47 PM
While going over candidates for a new main bitch... I kinda met someone I really like.

We get along great. Have the same mindset, likes, dislikes, she's beautiful... She works as a dancer... We pretty much just talk about deep shit, smoke loser leaf and have sex. She's so adorable she actually gets nervous around me sometimes, like butterflies in her stomach. She loves my style....even told me she understands why my former main bitch fell in love with me.

But she has a sugar daddy in his 50s... he pays her rent, takes her on trips, bought her an expensive dog.

It feels awkward. He took her on a trip to Miami.... on her social media designed for him, she posts pics of them together and claims its love. On her dancer social media its just her on a fun get away.

Meanwhile, she sends me nudes and flirts with me throughout the day... but then I know she's fucking him and it makes me feel jealous.

I've dated hoes before and never felt the jealousy aspect. I think its coz there's nothing to be jealous of with tricks... they can't compete with me. A sugar daddy on the other hand can make her too dependent on him, that's what I don't like.

35 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    No I’ve never been into a girl that had a sugar daddy that I know of. But yeah of course that shit would bother me too.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    yeah I'd rather have her turning tricks. the sugar daddy thing is like a GFE mind fuck that can go either way. it can make her appreciate you more, or just make her go with the cash flow
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    plus sugar daddies are easy to manipulate
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    If you're jealous you need to take a break from that pussy. She isn't ready to be exclusive and you caught feels.
  • lex4232
    5 years ago
    Actually have a similar situation. Remind yourself that she is banging you cause she wants to and not cause she needs to. If he was that great she wouldn't be hooking up with you. Also you aren't blowing your savings on her. Look at it this way, he is doing all the work but you're still getting paid..or in this case laid!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Sounds like jealousy plain and simple, broke ass lazy poor boys wanting what they can’t have simply because they’re too lazy to improve their own circumstances
    If you put as much time and effort into making your own way in the world instead of looking for that handout, you’d find your own sugarbaby and not be so attracted to someone else’s.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    JamesSD, yeah that's the thing.... but at the same time you kinda have to remember with hoes, they don't see hoeing as cheating or having sex. Its their way to a means of getting what they need, in this case $$$ They have a different mindset. But you're right about needing a break coz of feelings.

Lex4232.... I see it that way too. Its like that with dating strippers, hoes, whatever... When they really like someone they go all out for them and emphasize its coz they want to, vs being with a trick. My problem is I like the girls and lifestyle but sometimes feel like I'm at a point where I want something more stable but then I love bad bitches too much lol
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    25. I've never asked anyone for a handout. I don't want a sugar baby of my own...
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Yet you seem to be very jealous of older men that get where and what they want in life.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    25, Its not jealousy, its her fucking another man who she is dependent on. Now there are different kinds of dependent. She can be dependent on me emotionally, etc and I can take care of her....but then I'm thinking she can get greedy and have 2 guys taking care of her maybe.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Still sounds like jealousy to me .
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    I liked one dancer who claimed she had a sugar daddy. Only problem was she called me that. I was only 10 years older than her and told her I wasn't. She didn't get it until later. I wasn't getting what I wanted from her. I wasn't going to give her money for nothing. I bought dances from her in the club and a few times at her place. That was about the only thing I got. She wanted to make me a real BF about the same time I told her I was moving. Her actual BF whom she previously never told me about got her pregnant and left. She told me almost right away. Guess she didn't have many to talk to. I don't remember very many dancers that were all over me the second I walked into the club like she was. She looked very nice at the time. I've had a few dancers get all over me but none except her that I remember who would go to the club just because I showed up, her friends told her or she quit working at a club for 3 months after getting into an argument with me because she knew I would be there. It was an argument over I guess whether I was a sugar daddy sort of because she wanted money for something and I refused to give it for nothing. Nothing from my point of view. I was 20 years younger and had a fair amount of cash I was willing to spend.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    25, be as condescending and passive aggressive as you want. You're not being productive with it. Would it hurt you to make a real helpful reply or to just be quiet if you don't want to?

Orionsmith, I guess things don't change much over time... dancers are still like that. Those kind of scenarios aren't that out of the norm. I think a lot of these girls are very desperate for a real connection. Oftentimes they settle...and when they find someone they like, they go for it. I think in their minds, they don't see it as cheating or anything since they dance or hoe for a living, they just view commitment differently. They compartmentalize it according to their needs.
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    Worst trolling ever
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I'm not trolling, its a real scenario. I don't get the point of calling it trolling just coz its outside your norm. I could call you a troll for pretending to be disabled on here just coz I have no experience with disabilties. But I'm not ignorant enough to do that.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    You don’t like my answers so I’m condescending, and passive aggressive, that’s ridiculous, even for you Again I’ll ask why should anyone believe a word you utter ?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    You're accused of trolling because you've been caught spewing bullshit before, several times. And because you're "street thug" persona has come completely off the tracks since you started posting (aside from referring to women as "bitches/hoes" with such repetitiveness that it's almost satire). And because, for a relatively new member, you know a lot of TUSCL's ancient history. And because you comment on nearly every single thread with the obvious intent of just stirring shit.

That's why.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Ish man lol, you crack me the fuck up. Ty. I like to eat, but I didn't marry a chef. I like to golf, but I didn't marry a golf pro. I like to play cards, but I didn't marry a card shark. I like to fuck, but I didn't marry a __________________. Works with dating too.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    He cracks me up too, let’s get real over here, why would a girl who’s a sugar baby risk her income stream over a some broke millennial loser it makes less than no sense.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ lmfao!

Truth hurts DiceyLoco
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    So as usual, your bored asses have nothing better to do than invent conspiracy theories and derail and troll threads rather than add anything worthwhile.

The main reason is you do it in threads you can't relate to at all. You have no experience with strippers or hoes other than being an ATM or a trick. So you come on here like assholes.
  • FTS
    5 years ago
    Hey Icey, do you have a career? A job? How do you make money to pay rent and buy food? Do you work full-time? Do you have a Roth IRA? Where did you attend college? What kind of car do you drive?

Do you ever take vacations? Fly across the country to go some place new?

Do you sell drugs? Do you have a criminal record?

Are you malnourished or underweight? Overweight? Obese?

Just trying to get an idea of the person behind this thread.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    >The main reason is you do it in threads you can't relate to at all. You have no experience with strippers or hoes other than being an ATM or a trick. So you come on here like assholes.<

Human behavior is generally predictable if you see behaviors outside the norm, questioning is reasonable and to be expected, what’s so amazing is you see so many outside the norm behaviors, yet you refuse to provide references or any bona fides tells everyone all they need to know.
    BTW this is flat out calling you a liar, no condescension or passive/aggressive anything.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Also, when people call you on your bullshit, you immediately run to one of a limited set of sullen, evasive replies.

So... there's also that.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    25, like I said, you're provincially minded and have a myopic world view... Outside of whose norm, yours? Of similar people you choose to surround yourself with and pay lip service to?

CMI, You're just a troll. I think you resent younger guys on here coz you're jealous.

FTS, Not under or over weight, I keep in shape... work out every day, lift weights. I do pretty well financially. I have more skills to fall back on than most people on the forum... I drive a 2006 BMW X5 and have a 1972 Roadrunner that's a project car. Yeah I go on trips....I love road trips along the coast, to random small towns, I go to SF a lot. Miami once a year, this is the first year I missed the Winter Music Conference in a while...

I don't have a problem getting bad bitches, just get tired of their shit sometimes.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    As usual a typical non response from a known troll.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Look, dicey is fighting with everyone again!

Everybody’s wrong except dicey thinks he’s right! What’s wrong with that picture?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ again lol he never stopped, LOL
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco said "CMI, You're just a troll. I think you resent younger guys on here coz you're jealous."

Thank you for rushing back to prove my point. I appreciate it.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    So I'm a troll coz I don't concede that you're always right and have a different world view... OK

If you don't have anything to add to the thread that's on topic, maybe the 3 of you should refrain from posting in my thread since all you do is troll and piggyback off each other.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ... and yet again...
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    It’s fun to continue this game but I have an appointment to meet with a beautiful lady that assures me that she’s never met you trick boi,
    just to brag she’s a FWB not a P4P something you don’t know anything about.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I donno I'm still trying with the sugar baby she wants me but I think ill try with my former main bitch too again ....
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Are you sure she’s not lying to you
    I think you should change your name again
    Fool suits you
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    25. I don't know if she's lying but she texts me all the time. When we're together it's great we really click. We're attracted to each other like a lot of the same stuff And she's honest about having a sugar daddy etc. She tells me she really likes me and that she under why an ex who was her best friend, fell in love with me. But I'm honestly at a point where it's hard to trust women so who knows
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion