tuscl

Icey Loco's Official Fashion Advice Thread...

IceyLoco
But at least a nigga, nigga rich
Tuesday, April 23, 2019 10:51 AM
Ask if you want some fashion advice but for now... What really attracts girls.... [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]

108 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Hahahahahahaha ! Hahahahahah ! That is hilarious ! Hahahahahaha ! This is the only fashion piece I need at a strip club : [view link]:
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    You're a moron and a troll.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Its a look that attracts younger girls....
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    You're not proving me wrong.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I post a thread about fashion advice. I post pics of looks that young girls like on guys. You call me a troll and a moron for doing so, thus acting in a moronic way and trolling my thread. Okay....
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ... lol...
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Great another thread about what to wear to a strip club lol. I don't think strippers really care about what you wear as long as you smell clean.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I'm not just talking about strippers. I'm talking about girls in general. Strippers care if they like you.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Ishmael. Maybe we misread the intent on this thread from Icey. I think SHE is just telling us what SHE likes for guys to wear in the clubs.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"This is the only fashion piece I need at a strip club :" Son, you're going to need a fatter wallet than that if you're going to make it rain like Team WinningTeam do
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Warrior15... #nailedit
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    ^^ Touche Subra.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I'm sure hood rats like that look.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Not really, it gets you hot Latin girls though.... If you want hoodrats....go for this look, they like louder shit....more visible labels. Its not gangsta. [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    Call me an old stick in the mud but I'll stick to button down shirt, dress jeans, a good pair of shoes with a belt that matches the color of the shoes, and sport coat (except in the summer).....I'll be the guy at the end of the bar licking my eyebrows with his tongue.......oddly it seems to work.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Those guys in the pictures in the OP, they dress more like slobs than even I do. How do they pull it off? Is it the jewelry that makes it work? Is it that white people are afraid of them? What is it? SJG Universe - Universe 1971 (FULL ALBUM) [Hard | Blues Rock] [view link]
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I wear my every day dress clothes business casual. The guys that wear the non-business clothes, don’t get the strippers for sure. Strippers look for money. Business clothes shows money.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    SJG, those guys are Nicky Jam, Anuel AA and Daddy Yankee... I love their style as well as music. Its just very simple, up to date and masculine. I think the masculinity is what young women like. When you look at what most guys wear now, its too effeminate...skinny jeans, the colors...over the top designs and patterns, clothes that are too tight. When you wear all black, or a t shirt with a distinct design(t shirts by tattoo artists work) with a pair of nice white sneakers, a gold chain, nice watch....they notice it. You stand out without trying too hard. It also takes cues from real hip hop culture...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I don't like suits, but girls do go for them. Suits are not supposed to be dandy clothes. Remember, men used to ride horses. I like a more casual and athletic and I think masculine look. But unless something about it says, "expensive", I don't see girls going for it. Have to be rich and famous to dress like that. I think there are some deep inherent conflicts in the cannons for male dress. SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Yeah idk why tf so many guys wear those skinny jeans. It makes you look gay. I wouldn't necessarily say I look hip hop but I wouldn't be caught dead wearing form fitting shit. I mostly go for basketball and cargo shorts in spring and summer.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I honestly get the best feedback from my work clothes, black slacks and button up, usually blue, black leather shoes and belt. But I'm 40, I would look silly dressing like I was 21, and girls who like me like the "Daddy" look.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    SJG not really. I pretty much dress like that and get attention from girls. Black joggers or track pants, black t shirts or with tattoo designs, white sneakers. But the sneakers and watch need to be a little more expensive, that off sets the plain outfit. I get a lot of attention from really young strippers, they love the look. If you want a graphic tee, go for something like this [view link] [view link] [view link] some black or camo joggers...a gold watch and chain.. and some white sneakers, preferably... AF1 lows [view link] Air Huaraches [view link] Adidas Yung 1 [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You can even look good and thuggish if you're older... check these guys out [view link] [view link]
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Lmao at the fashion advice here. Sorry I dont want to look like some Hollywood wannabe vato reject science project.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Its a look girls in their late teens to mid 20s love though. Strippers are all over you if you wear chains and dope boy sneakers...
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Im promoting a way better style than the gay shit most guys wear now a days...
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    As someone who lived through Nehru jackets, paisley everything, bell bottom jeans, platform shoes, puka shell necklaces, and polyester leisure suits, my advise is to take a lot of photos of yourself so your kids can laugh at your sideways ball-cap wearing ass 10 years from now.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    That's with every form of fashion though, it gets mocked, and then brought back.... like the 90s are back now...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nehru Jacket [view link] Sorry though, I can't take this kinda stuff seriously. Need to be rich and famous to be able to pull that off. [view link] SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I like the Nehru jacket... SJG, you don't have to be rich or famous....younger women are really into it. Strippers love it. I get plenty of attention even in Vegas clubs dressed like that.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Is it all the gold chains? If I dressed like that people would be calling me a bum. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You don't want to overdo it with jewelry, but a nice watch, a real, simple chain, and expensive but not overdone sneakers is what pulls the look together. Even works without a chain as long as you have a nice watch and sneakers. Its kinda hood, but in a good way....Its masculine. Couple it with an assertive attitude... I think being simple in contrast to the gaudy excess hip hop shows these days. Young Latinas respond to it very well. And its a look that can be shaped into something age appropriate for everyone. I think for older guys, the key is simpler sneakers like white vans, and a more form fitting cut when it comes to pants and t shirts, a smaller chain...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I'm a skeptic. Here, four male directors. I think they are dressed well. [view link] SJG April Wine - I Like to Rock [view link] 'This is personal for me': Hillary Clinton urges caution on Trump impeachment [view link] Frantz Fanon [view link] Sammy Hagar Standing Hampton - full album [view link] Montrose - Rock the Nation [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    They're dressed appropriately for what they're doing... The Battle Of Algiers is a classic...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I would dress like those 4 male directors. I can't think of any time I would want to dress like in the pics Icey has put up. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Ultimately, dress what you feel comfortable and confident in and what suits your style. The image you want to portray and for whom...
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Look like a fool be treated like a fool, it’s a simple equation, remember clothes don’t make the man, it’s the man that makes the clothes. You’ll never have a second chance to make a good first impression.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco said "Ultimately, dress what you feel comfortable and confident in and what suits your style." That's the closest thing to good advice you've provided in this thread.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    And style is also contextual. You're not going to wear the same thing to work, a club and a pool party. Some decent casual looks from Kanye West [view link] [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Thing is, if I wore some of this stuff in public, where people don't know me, they would think I am a bum. I'd get run out of restaurants, even out of Viet Coffee. Different if you are rich and famous and are going to an invitations only party. SJG Frantz Fanon [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    SJG, you can get into restaurants like that, clubs, bars... strip clubs... anywhere. Some places you need to dress up a little but still. Also depends on the brand of clothes you wear, materials, etc. and of course how you carry yourself.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    And also on how much weight in gold chains you are wearing. I dress like those guys do most days, but no such chains. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    When chains are too big they're gaudy and look fake....even when they're real. Most guys wear fake ones though, even celebs. If you wear a real one it looks kinda fake,but also gets you too much attention and is heavy....
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    If I wore such a chain it would be fake. :) :) :) SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    How about a Nehru Jacket? [view link] SJG David Harvey on post-neoliberalism, Trump, infrastructure, sharing economy, smart city [view link] Kabbalah, Magic & the Great Work of Self Transformation: A Complete Course [view link] A Brief History of Neoliberalism by David Harvey 1/5 [view link] Sammy Hagar - Standing Hampton - 1981 [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    As long as a chain looks real and has some weight to it you can't really tell if its fake. Some fake ones look more real than real ones. Plus, gold is cheap in Tijuana ... I like the Nehru jacket.... if worn right it looks good. Anything does if worn right really. If its something that different, it just has to be subtle color wise and stuff.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Gold is cheap in Tijuana? Not that cheap. I like the idea of the Nehru jacket. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Cheaper than here. Lots of girls I know get their jewelry there
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Kurt Cobain [view link] Is that a psychiatric hospital gown he is wearing, even a Straight Jacket? Nirvana - Reading Festival (1992) [view link] SJG
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    [view link] For some reason when I look at that photo I think: Church of Scientology - New Delhi Branch. Also, I apologize for bringing Nehru jackets back into the collective consciousness.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    [view link] SJG Deep Purple Knocking At Your Back Door (Live) [view link]. [view link]
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    icey... your op. young and rich.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    No one has to be young and rich to pull it off. I don't think money is as much an issue as some think
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "For some reason when I look at that photo I think: Church of Scientology - New Delhi Branch. Also, I apologize for bringing Nehru jackets back into the collective consciousness." I loathe the Church of Scientology. Now aware of any connection to Nehru jackets. But I admit that the idea held some appeal to me because it does come across as a bit different. [view link] SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    and for some hood eye for the white guy advice... [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    How about a Mao Suit [view link] SJG Police - Roxanne - 2008, really altered the phrasing for this performance. Phrasing has always been a big part of their sound. [view link] I only like this heavily track overlaid studio recording of this song, not any of the live versions. Cause of the singer's style. And I don't so much like the other guys who usually sings this either. [view link] Suspicious Mind - Elvis Presley [view link] Glenn Campbell, experience really shows, in my opinion. They have a four string bass player, but notice the guy who solos on the six string bass. [view link] Try a Little Tenderness [view link] Lauryn Hill - Killing Me Softly [view link] [view link] [view link] I'd Rather Go Blind [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    This is dope [view link] [view link] [view link] I love this outfit [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Seems like the sizzle with those clothes is just that they are always shinny clean and new. My clothes don't stay that way. So same problem, I'm not rich and famous enough to pull it off. I'd be getting kicked out of places. How about: [view link] SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    That's good. Military surplus type clothes are nice if you mix them with a trendy item...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    [view link] But pricey. My organization will be making its own clothes. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Versace is in Milan. never forget: [view link] SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    The cuts and style look great but the colors and patterns are loud... I couldn't wear that.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    when it comes to high fashion brands I like Dolce & Gabbana...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Got a link? You know that that is also the name of one of the TJ Zona Brothel Clubs. SJG Alabama Passes Near Total Ban on Abortion as Part of “Stealth Campaign” to Overturn Roe v. Wade [view link] Georgia State Senator Jen Jordan (D) dissenting [view link] King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man - 2015 live [view link] 21st Century Schizoid Man / Alterd States [view link] King Crimson Epitaph Best Version -- Greg Lake sings [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    D&G makes excellent quality basics... dress shirts, denim, slacks... [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I'm impressed! Got a link to their main catalog? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Bought something from his co. long ago. Really looked good. Somewhat pricey, just somewhat. Actually it was a jacket, and then a whole bunch of shirts. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ [view link] SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    That's not bad, I like some of the shirts.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Site does not show any jackets. And the prices I later paid for shirts was not that bad. [view link] [view link] Anyone every buy anything here? [view link] Good? Do they still have the Two Pants Suits? Good? Suits do have limitations to their practicality, in my view. SJG Richard Smoley, always good [view link] Sun, Sand, Prostitutes? Dominican Republic has legal prostitution [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Akon, Mr. Money, Power, Respect, he knows how to dress. What kind of fabric is a suit like his made of, and does it cost more money? [view link] SJG King Crimson - Live in Hyde Park (1969) - Complete Performance [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I like his style. No idea about the suit cost or brand... but if you wear that to a club you'll get labeled a pimp! lol
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Labeled as a pimp? I would not mind that at all. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Here, Akon in this segment, the club, and their main studio. [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Here, Dreamworks, people say that because the three most powerful men in the room decline suits, that this Dreamworks has been a big move away from suits. I like it. [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Icey, this is pretty casual, but its different from the pictures you started this thread with. [view link] And then: [view link] [view link] SJG Giant White Manta Ray, but not sure how big or where. [view link] Why Children Don't Belong in Therapy -- Daniel Macker [view link] Why I Quit Being a Therapist -- Six Reasons by Daniel Mackler [view link] She's A Lady - Tom Jones [view link] Dusty Springfield Son of a Preacher Man [view link] Spooky [view link] Joss Stone [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    So is this one of your topical threads now?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Need to have it so that threads stay open, that way we get a higher quality forum. SJG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    It doesn’t work that way. The more replies a thread gets the more off topic it is. For example, look at this thread. It’s supposed to be about fashion but we’re on it arguing about threads staying open.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    But when the threads were allowed to be open, then no reason to post just to bump them. It was much better. SJG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    We aren’t posting just to bump this one. We are posting because we are engaging in a heated and lively debate over whether or not threads should stay open even when nobody is commenting on them. You bump threads to keep them open, but that turns them into untouchable threads that nobody will ever comment on. When nobody is commenting on one of my threads (I know, it’s really rare that this happens, but it has happened once or twice) I accept that nobody is interest in that subject and let it die off.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Founder should automatically close any thread that has the same member posting the last 5 posts. SJG, you have to realize if no one is responding, it's not a discussion. It's the message board equivalent of masturbation. You're playing with yourself.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^Good idea and he should close any thread that’s more than 40 days old too.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    25 that would prevent us from keeping things topical, and it would drastically increase the number of posts
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ seriously
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Oddly enough, none of you are saying this in the threads trolling me where txtittyfag and sircumsinhispantsalot are basically the only ones posting .... kinda hypocritical Anyways........back to fashion advice! [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    This is just the thread where SJG decided to pick a fight with me about it. I think topical threads would be great, but constantly bumping them isn’t the way to do it. I think it’s best if we keep posting new threads with the same subject. For example it’s been a while since we’d discussed what to wear in a strip club. I guess this fashion advice thread is a good place for it. So I usually wear pants and shoes. Is that good style? I think the ladies like the way I look, but maybe they just like the bulge in my pants... you know, the bulge my wallet makes.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    JustinTolook, Unless we can have open threads, there is no topical organization. If threads can stay open, there will be posts of a higher quality and greater topical focus, but they will be lower in number. SJG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    But the threads you keep bumping aren’t high quality
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    That's because it is too time consumptive to keep them open. If they close, then there is no topical organization, just a big muddle. But if they stay open then the posts can be of higher quality. SJG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I think you just need to make peace with the fact that this is not that type of format. It’s a feed where information comes and goes. The threads that keep popping up are a nuisance. They clutter up the board and make it less attractive to the majority of people who post here.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Need open threads in order to have topical diversity. You are making the assumption that the only things TUSCL members are interested in are Right Wing Politics and News, Gambling, Securities Speculations, Parking Lot Shootings, and Cumming In Their Pants. You are selling TUSCLers way short. SJG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    San Guy, try reading what I said. In the message board format it is natural for conversations to run their course. I use automotive message boards to help me when I’m working on fixing my vehicle. 99% of the useful threads I find are closed for commenting. That doesn’t mean they weren’t topical, it just means that all that needed to be said has been said. If the topic comes up again someone will link to older posts, but if there’s new info to add they can also add it in the more recent thread. You’re fighting to make the message hoard behave like something that it is not. TUSCLers do talk about other subjects, but when we’re done talking about them the thread fades off into the sunset like it’s supposed to.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "In the message board format it is natural for conversations to run their course. " Not so, not always. I've been on lots of boards where threads stay open and people are amonished to look first for related threads before starting a new one. It makes the boards much better. Organization and the ability to read old comments is what one gets by making threads stay open. At this point most of the people have some sense of each other. Having threads stay open will make for a big improvement. SJG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    You would have to promise to never ever ever bump one of your threads again. I don’t think you can live up to that sort of commitment.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @FLF you’re just wasting your time and energy, he will never quit any stupid idea he has, and they are so much worse because of his inability to see any point of view besides his own. Remember it’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, with a stupid person, it’s impossible.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Yeah I guess you’re right. How do we get him to stop talking about keeping posts open?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Remove the letters and numbers from his keyboard lol
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Doesn’t he post from the library?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ So go to the library and remove them from the keyboard there ; )
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    ^ Have you considered removing his fingers?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    What dilutes the value of threads is you trolling them to the point that no one wants to wade through your bs to find posts that deal with the actual topic or anything related... Even tangents can be interesting and valuable. But the kind of of trolling you're engaging in on this thread, is just....well, trolling. You're welcome to go and try to passively aggressively ruin other threads, or to post here and stay on topic. [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Damn, TheeOSU just got called out!!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion