tuscl

Two Shot at Strip Club in Pensacola, FL

Sunday, April 21, 2019 1:12 PM
Just as I'm about to move there (first week of May). AWESOME. -_- (sarcasm) The two employees were released with non life threatening injuries. [view link]

11 comments

• doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Arety’s Angels is a shit hole dive. This doesn’t surprise me. I’m sure it’s not a place you would want to work (at least I hope not).
  • Gethinthere
    5 years ago
    Eh it was Arety's. That place is not worth anyone's time!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Yet many people still think having a gun is more of a basic right than access to health care.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    @Doc Nahhh. I mean, I'd try it to say I did and have review material. Otherwise, Babe's and Eden are the only two of the five I'm interested in.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Two free shots? You only get one at the Inner Room.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Waffle, find somewhere safer to work. Enjoy the weather in Florida.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Arety’s is the sketchiest club I have ever been in. You might get more mileage there but your life is at risk.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    @FishHawk, I thought Lookers was the sketchy one? I'll be there the second week of May btw.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I am sorry to hear this Waffle. I understand how things can hit close to home. There was a 2 AMer at my usual club a couple years ago. I also witnessed someone get shot irl. The victim of that shooting survived though.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I've travelled to Pensacola a coupe of times. Nice town, i like it better than south Florida. The only club I've been to is Babe's, but I fucking loved it. It seemed a toas up between that and lookers. Oddly, the same names as those here in Ft. Myers.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    @waffle, I have not been to Lookers in 15 years. It is near the Navy base with lots of schools for sailers. A big part of the crowd is 18 to early 20”s young Marines and Navy men. Not the vibe that I feel comfortable with. I did get a few good dances there but it was not worth the hassle.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion