tuscl

A 700 Pound Gasoline-Powered Vibrator

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
It’s springtime so once again I’ve got the bug.

I’m seriously considering the purchase of a brand new 2019 Harley Davidson Fat Boy (114).

https://www.harley-davidson.com/us/en/mo…

I had a Fat Boy once before. One of my girlfriends at that time referred to it as my 700 pound GPV (gasoline powered vibrator).

She really enjoyed riding it and was always in the mood to ride me when we ended the motorcycle ride.

Those were the days!

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I like motorcycles but have never owned one - I don't trust other drivers, and don't trust myself due to my poor eyesight - also if I had young children that depend on me financially I would have second-thoughts (a bit too risky for my taste).

But if it's something that you would really enjoy then YOLO.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I loved my motorcycle. But as Papi said, the other drivers are dangerous. Not to mention that my first year in the ER quickly changed my mind on riding. Then, I had kids which changed my desire to ride and fly and jump.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I love motorcycles. I drove one from LA to Roswell New Mexico once, one of my best experiences. But yeah I won't do it now...it is dangerous. What changed it for me was watching a guy on a motorcycle fall under the wheels of a Greyhound bus and hearing the cracking of his body and seeing his crushed head....
  • Lil_Baller100
    5 years ago
    you buyin a vibrator now reverend? shitz gone too far when you ain't using that shit on lady bits
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    5 years ago
    You have a good way with the ladies reverand
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion