tuscl

I will have to go clubbing with no pants

crazyjoe
Colorado
Tuesday, April 16, 2019 9:03 AM
I have recently lost some weight. I had to drill new holes in my belt. I don't like wearing a belt to the club and all my pants fall down without one. I guess I will have to go pantless

12 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Be sure to wear your polka dotted pink boxers ;)
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Holy moly. No barrier between you and the VIP couch! Couches are going to get destroyed you shitter you!
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    A long time ago I often wore baggy shorts but without underwear. The dancers rarely failed to run their hands up the leg of my shorts, presumably to verify my accessibility. Needless to say, Pink Floyd was waiting for them, usually at stiff attention. I really liked those shorts. I should go looking for a pair just like them.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    just let your pants sag
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    How much weight did you lose?
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Real pros wear gym pants or shorts to the [view link] it time for flag to start another strip club attire thread?
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    I've learned to wear my oldest, thinnest, softest Dockers. With out belt. You mean there's more to learn?!?
  • txtittyfag
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^ oops wrong account.
  • faggyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^Har har har, I got licepuss and faggyjow on the run now #retarded joe cant stop shitting at McDonalds
  • faggyjoe
    5 years ago
    Now everyone is wondering. I am the real cowboy
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    5 years ago
    How did you lose the weight joe? I wish my pants would rall down. That is the way to say Hay Ladies
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Go home Tittyfaggor
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion