Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

For founder: Glitch in looking at old reviews

bullzeye

New Hampshire

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

founder: know you’re busy, but I’ve come across a glitch that I’d like to share.

When looking at reviews from a particular member, if I hit the button for “Next 30 reviews” I’m taken back to the top of the list for the most recent 30 reviews by that member.

I know this may seem somewhat trivial, as in why do I want to read an old review, but I am definitely interested in the opinions of more experienced members or members with many reviews and there have been a few times when I have not been able to read a review I wanted to.

Any help in this regard would be helpful. Thanks

Replies (4)

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

I’ve noticed this too. It’s been going on for at least several weeks.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Founder had asked us to email or pm him about site problems jes remindin

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Yeah, WTF Drevil? Why are you keeping your observances to yourself.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I noticed this a couple of days ago and messaged Founder about it - he read the PM but I didn't get a reply - I assume he's busy at the moment

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement