tuscl

West Palm Sunday

Ok, I’m flying in this Sunday for a meeting Monday afternoon. Would the TUSCL experts recommend Cheetah in W Palm Beach, or Diamond Doll’s In Pompano?

10 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    What is it you want, if guaranteed FS is what you're looking for DD in Pompano is your best bet, otherwise Cheetah either in WPB or Pompano, are good solid clubs, I recommend Pompano just for the reason there are a half a dozen good clubs there, West Palm is not quite as good, although the clubs there do have their fans. Best eye candy seems to be at Solid Gold lately, Booby Trap is popular, Pink is a mostly AA club, so is Porthole, they all have their pluses and minuses.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    My ATF is starting work tonight at Frank’s in WPB. I hope it’s lucrative for her.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I never heard of Franks is that something new or are you talking about the movie theater?
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    RoadW - if you haven’t been and unless you’ll have another chance, you should at least check out DD. Not too many places like it.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    My error. Thanks twenty-five. I meant Rachel’s Steak House & Men’s Club.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    The girls that I know that worked in Rachels either love it or hate it there’s no middle ground there, I assume that the ones that told me they love it made bank well, but it’s a tough club for wanna dance girls.
  • Roadworrier
    5 years ago
    Sounds like DD is the place. Thanx all for weighing in. I may need to check some of PapiChulo’s reviews too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    When asking for club advice always best to describe what you're looking in a club in order to get the best feedback.

If extras are your primary thing, then Diamond Dolls (DDs) is probably the best bang for the buck - going rate is $125 for CBJ and $225 for CFS (reason it's $X25 is b/c dancers gotta pay the club $25) - extras are done in private dance-booths which are 3-songs-for-$100 (the $100 is included not in addition, so it's $125 or $225 *total* but you only get 3-songs but seems enough for most guys) - dancer competition is pretty-fierce so some guys are willing to bide their time and try to get a lower-rate but that may mean having to negotiate w/ more girls as not as many will bite at a lower-rate but some will - some girls will ask more than the going-rate b/c their are always clueless chumps that bite but most girls will accept the going-rate - knowing the going-rate you can let her make her pitch and if she asks above the going-rate then just tell her that's not what you've paid b/f - again dancer-competition is fierce and some dancers may quote below going-rate and why it's kosher to ask her for her price while you know not to go above the going-rate.

Cheetah in WPB is not a bad option but DDs is cheaper and more popular and about the same or perhaps better talent - and there are other good clubs nearby DDs like Cheetah Pompano and Solid Gold - Cheetah Pompano is a bit less-crazy than DDs and Solid Gold is probably the most upscale in Pompano - extras in Cheetah Pompano seem more of a recent thing (I think they now have a 15-minute room) - not sure if extras are available at Solid Gold but I assume it'd be pricier than DDs).

If you have the time and desire, Deans in North Miami is well-liked - upscale w/ good-looking dancers but extras will run $500 and sometimes more (Deans only has a nightshift).

DDs is the best bang for the buck if extras are your main-mission - but it's a bit more assembly-line and a bit more raunchy - the other clubs mentioned have bit better vibes but not to say DDs has a bad-vibe b/c it doesn't - FYI Miami clubs and WPB clubs close at 5 or 6 am but Pompano clubs close at 2am - lap-dances are $25 in private dance rooms at DDs but IMO they are not really worth it at DDs (the girls are mainly interested in the extras $$$ thus the lap-dances IMO are not that good - many guys at DDs test-run the dancers w/ the $10 floor-dances which can be hit or miss and most girls will move-on atfer a couple of floor-dances if they haven't convinced you on VIP - Cheetah Pompano also has $10 floor-dances but they can also be hit or miss (as well as having $25 lap-dances in a separate shared dance-area).

DDs is almost all Latinas and mostly Cubans - the other places will have slightly better variety (including more non-Cuban Latinas) but Cuban-dancers will still be the majority in almost all clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ DDs is very popular but also small - it has a good dayshift along w/ the other clubs mentioned (except Deans) - if going at night to DDs I'd get there b/f 10pm since Pompano clubs close earlier thus get-going earlier (e.g. Deans doesn't get going till pasts 10pm)
  • Roadworrier
    5 years ago
    DD and Spearmint Rhino In WPB were the two places I visited. DD is in a different universe then just about any other club, but SR holds up well if you compare to other SCs across the US. Thanks again to everyone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion