tuscl

hardcore PL binges?

BN1ce
New York
Monday, April 8, 2019 7:04 PM
Any PL’s have epic tales of SC benders? Ever spend an afternoon clubbing, break for dinner and go back for more? Curious to see if theres any legends left among us. A buddy of mine once LDK’ed , hung out for a little in the club, went back for round 2, and then stuck around to try and go for LDK #3.

8 comments

• TFP
    5 years ago
    Your buddy's 'binge' that you described with the three LDKs is like a normal visit to my local clubs lol. I've had a few SC binges where I go on a trip to an area I've never been before and spend almost the whole first day clubbing. Did that in Vegas, Philly, COI, and TJ. Basically flew in in the AM, early check into the hotel, take a shower, then hit clubs from like 12pm - 3am. With breaks here and there for lunch, dinner, and other random stuff. It's a lot of money, but a lot of fun. Just going from place to place, seeing and interacting with all the different beautiful women in their skimpy outfits is a rush.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    That's a binge
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I consider myself a rookie but I've had a few binges, the most memorable was 3 visits to TJ in a little over a week in December 2018. I spent the whole time at either Hotel Cascadas or HK.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    My binge is coming in Costa Rica in almost one month from now. Can't wait :)
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Since we often drink pretty hard, really epic trips are not common, WTF can drink for that long, if they're not in their 20s? My one epic story, my buddy and I headed up at noon, went to a club, had lunch, went to 2 other clubs, had dinner, went back to clubs #1 and #2 to check out nightshift, then got a hotel room next to the last SC and crashed around 2am. So 14 hours, 3 clubs (2 of them twice), day shift and night shift, lunch and dinner.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I do it all the time when I go to Tijuana. literally 10 o’clock in the morning until 3 o’clock the next morning.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Everytime i go to tj .
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    I have stayed in a club for 7 hours drinking a few times, last week I LDK followed by a surprise bj. I have LDKed 2 or 3 times in a night, go in then go to the bar than come back. I dont really consider it a binge. I have been to 3 clubs in one day a few times, just trying to find the right girl and I went the 1 club 4 nights in a row spending $1500ish in total that was my biggest "binge".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion