tuscl

Springtime Lull

NJBalla
New York
Not sure if Ive noticed this in the past, but whenever the weather gets better outside the strip club experience changes dramatically. Dancers seem to work more so that they can take extravagant vacations and customers dont visit as much. This leads to a 3:1 Dancer to Customer ratio at most clubs I go to. Normally this would be fun, but its annoying when dancers who perform terribly in the back become more agressive. Turning down a girl who gave you a bad dance in the past is always a waste of energy. I think im going to ride out this time with my favs.

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Doesn't apply down here in Miami as the seasons are all pretty-much the same.

As far as I can tell the summer time is when strip clubs can have a different M.O. - many people are taking family vacations and strip clubs kinda get put on the backburner.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I've noticed the opposite. They get busier when its warmer out. More people going out...
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    The slowest time seems to be After Thanksgiving through February. Then after the 4th of July til mid to late August.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I don’t care how the weather is. If there is a stripper close to me, I AM WARM!
  • ButterMan
    5 years ago
    I've heard a lot of strippers can complain that businesses isnt as good when the weather is nice but I've never paid that much attention to it
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I don’t even know anymore. I thought April was supposed to be busy with tax returns coming in then it cools off in the summer. I don’t even know anymore.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @icey Thanksgiving through February is the busiest time at the clubs I go to. The cold weather and the sports coverage makes having a few drinks at the bar a good option.

@papi if i lived in miami i think id be at the beach and clubs. I have found women who live in great weather year round do a better job of keeping thier bodies in shape. In the north east its different as they can hide thier curves in coats. Seeing the girls try to get thier bodies back in shape during spring is a funny thing to watch in the gym
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    It makes sense though...varies by region.

A lot of the strippers here take time off for the holidays, so the talent isn't that great during the winter months.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    Spring has sprung inn jersey and the dancer to pl ratio has improved. i've got one chic at clanceys pushing me for money. problem is she's too hot to turn down. anyway i think i'm taking the opposite approach and looking for new talent
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    There definitely is a spring lull here right now. Oddly Spring Break hurts the clubs as soring breakers don't club and there probably are less business guys free.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Tax returns will suck in huge parts of the country thanks to Trump and the Republicans. Although it may help the megarich? But your doctors and lawyers in high COL states aren't loving their returns.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    and returns are so slow this year...I know people who filed in January and February and still nothing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion