Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Nicole diaries 6: roomie invited 2 guy friends over for two nights and in.acting

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Also im acting like I'm in high school...I suddenly feel the urge to put makeup when theyre here now cuz I feel the urge to put makeup on whenever a guy is over even if he is ugly ugh

Is that weird

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

你疯了兄弟

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

So, are you gonna wear makeup when we cuddle?

Omg who.said we r cuddling LOL

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

^^^. You did. Just now. “Who said ...””we r cuddling””. My context, my reality. Hehe.

Lets skip cuddling and do other things .

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

make me a sammich woman!!!!!

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

@nicole. Agreed. I’m your Huckleberry!

I was in I just wanted to see ur response lol

I was jk**

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

Nicole does not want to make a sammich pistola. Besides you cant eat it now with all them balls in your mouth. And you are dead

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

When will you learn

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

^When will you learn this troll account is only funny in small doses?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement