Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Stumbled on this purely by accident

elmer

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I don't normally pay much attention to poll work but damn Fast forward to 2:25

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Damn—nice. But does she do extras?

Profile picture for l00ber
l00ber
•

Would do VIP.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Bad camera work.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

There is a dancer in East Cape, IL Pony who is every bit as good as this gal. She frequently teaches all the other dancers.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Все судьи сказали, что хотят свалить ее!

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Damn. Great poll work. I would love to get her in the VIP room.

Profile picture for bullzeye
bullzeye
•

Wow. That was some amazing stuff. Not many dancers can do pole work like that. I’d definitely want to take the VIP.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

She is badass

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement