Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Afternoon Shifts

pistola
pistolaVIP4180

Keepin' it 💯

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Go early? When they’re freshly showered and before they’ve had a round or three of cocks?

Go later? After they’re buzzed and lubed up by other people’s alcohol money and they’re primed to go?

Thoughts?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Early. Beat the crowd, get her before she's gotten any cocks (except maybe her BF's), enjoy getting her drunk yourself. No brainer man!

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Early. I'll get them all lubed up myself.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Early if you know the girls will actually show up.

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

Late.

Usually more talent at the club.

Profile picture for 3131
3131
•

Early part of the shifts are weak for me. Older dancers. Less wild.

You don't get a drunk , high 19 year old ready for some aggressive dances at 1pm. Unless you're at follies

Profile picture for a21985
a21985
•

Early, always early. I can at least tell myself I'm not getting freshly sloppied seconds. Ignorance is bliss.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I always prefer as early as possible.

But if you want immediate OTC, the night shift girls are more up for that. Day shift more likely to have kids and SO's, a bit older too.

SJG

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Late. Always late. I like being tipsy myself so that everything looks good to me. That way I don’t waste time searching for the right one. Just plunge on in!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Yeah, you want to have them for long intervals, all night.

SJG

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I like early, but if I pursued OTC I'd probably go towards the end of the shift.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

If it’s a club that get packed the gills then yes go early. This rare though there are probably only a few clubs in the country that get too packed to even sit down somewhere. That experience sucks.

But normally fuck that go late. That’s when the hot girls show up let’s keep it on the real.

GTFO pistola

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Doesn't matter - my dancers tell me they only get naughty with me - I don't see a reason to not believe them.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Nichoooool you wouldn’t even know what the inside of a club looks like!!!

After today’s jaunt I’m leaning towards later bc more hot girls...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement