tuscl

Afternoon Shifts

pistola
Keepin' it 💯
Go early? When they’re freshly showered and before they’ve had a round or three of cocks?

Go later? After they’re buzzed and lubed up by other people’s alcohol money and they’re primed to go?

Thoughts?

15 comments

• Subraman
    •
    6 years ago
    Early. Beat the crowd, get her before she's gotten any cocks (except maybe her BF's), enjoy getting her drunk yourself. No brainer man!
  • Warrior15
    •
    6 years ago
    Early. I'll get them all lubed up myself.
  • JamesSD
    •
    6 years ago
    Early if you know the girls will actually show up.
  • Cristobal
    •
    6 years ago
    Late.

Usually more talent at the club.
    •
    6 years ago
    Early part of the shifts are weak for me. Older dancers. Less wild.

You don't get a drunk , high 19 year old ready for some aggressive dances at 1pm. Unless you're at follies
  • Icey
    •
    6 years ago
    Doesn't matter, they always freshen up for me in the locker room but I like to get fucked up with them
  • a21985
    •
    6 years ago
    Early, always early. I can at least tell myself I'm not getting freshly sloppied seconds. Ignorance is bliss.
  • san_jose_guy
    •
    6 years ago
    I always prefer as early as possible.

But if you want immediate OTC, the night shift girls are more up for that. Day shift more likely to have kids and SO's, a bit older too.

SJG
  • Nidan111
    •
    6 years ago
    Late. Always late. I like being tipsy myself so that everything looks good to me. That way I don’t waste time searching for the right one. Just plunge on in!
  • san_jose_guy
    •
    6 years ago
    Yeah, you want to have them for long intervals, all night.

SJG
  • flagooner
    •
    6 years ago
    I like early, but if I pursued OTC I'd probably go towards the end of the shift.
  • Muddy
    •
    6 years ago
    If it’s a club that get packed the gills then yes go early. This rare though there are probably only a few clubs in the country that get too packed to even sit down somewhere. That experience sucks.

But normally fuck that go late. That’s when the hot girls show up let’s keep it on the real.
  • GTFO pistola
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    6 years ago
    Doesn't matter - my dancers tell me they only get naughty with me - I don't see a reason to not believe them.
  • pistola
    •
    6 years ago
    Nichoooool you wouldn’t even know what the inside of a club looks like!!!

After today’s jaunt I’m leaning towards later bc more hot girls...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion