tuscl

How often have you had a stripper act like she was trying to get you to eat her

Thursday, March 28, 2019 6:46 AM
I’m sure she’s playing but she did this the last two times I saw her on podium, despite they’re being managers and security around, the first time I think she did a champagne show ( it’s how it sounds) she had grabbed me by the back of the hair and pulled me close but not too close to her pussy The second time, she was still wearing her outfit on the podium and had pulled me close to her pussy again and started humping the air in front of my face Now she was the one initiating this so if she let me any closer

19 comments

• FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I had one experience where I went into a SC in the mid afternoon and it was empty, There was one girl on stage dancing. I went and gave her a couple of dollars in tips and then sat down to enjoy a beer. Another girl came up from out of nowhere and sat beside me to chat. She was a decent looking busty blonde. I offered to buy her a drink and she said she would prefer I spend the money on a dance. Dance cost $20 per song. They had a row of chairs curtained off for the private dances. Not a lot of privacy. The dance started out and she stuck a nipple in my mouth, I thought this was going to be a good dance. She then got her pussy within a few inches of my face and moved her g-string aside so I was up close and personnel. Then grabbing the back of my head she pulled me in and stuck her pussy in my mouth. I had no choice but to lick. This went on for the remainder of the song. She said she had a great tme and got off. Afterwards I have mixed feelings I did enjoy it but I also felt used.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Unless she’s actually letting you lick her pussy, what she’s doing is for effect, not because she wants you to eat her out. Even if she *does* let you eat her, chances are it’s because she thinks it’ll get her some extra money. If she gets off, that’s just a serendipitous side benefit for her, in addition to the likelihood that you’ll tip her even more for that. Now, if she lets you eat her out and won’t subsequently let you tip her extra, *then* you know she wanted it.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Just grab her hips and dive in. What could possibly go wrong???
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    lol @ FishHawk Used? Did you feel like you were her personal toungue-on-demand? That must have sucked, literally.
  • wellhungsac420
    5 years ago
    I'd hesitate in the front room if she is on stage, even if she makes full contact first. It's a PL move, IMHO she's looking to make a chump of you in front of everyone. If it happens in the back during a LD, and if you're up for it, munch away, there's plausible deniability. But you can bet the house you aren't the only one DATY so at best you are swapping spit with some other dude, hopefully that's the only man fluid you're dining on.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    @Uprightcitizen, I did say I enjoyed it. I also gave her a nice tip. She said during the chat at the table she was horny, and I guess she was, I do hate it that I had to go as I would have liked to see what happened in subsequent dances.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    Twice. One directed my hand straight to her pussy. Put it right into her panties and I guess that was the initiative to play with it so I did. She shivered a bit (it was the first time I ever fingered a girl) was grinding me less and less. Then she asked if I could take her to the VIP (this is all upstairs on lap dance chair ($20 dances no booth). I declined because I didn't have $200 to pay for VIP then. Plus I don't like eating any girl much less someone not my girlfriend. Second time also on lap dance chair (different, more low brow club). However since I'm tall she would wag her big ass directly into my face, occassionally pushing into my face. I took a risk and kicked once, twice over her panties. Next time she brought her glorious ass in my face, she moved her panties a bit to show her pussy. Not doing that. Slipped a $5 instead since it was dark. The first girl was Hispanic, the second one was African American
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    mmmmmmm....... pussy. (especially pretty pussy.)
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    I love eating pussy.....but I'm not doing it in a club. Chances are that her panties or her pussy is covered in who knows what....even if her shift just started.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I value my health too much to take that risk. I was at a dive club in New Orleans, it was early so there were not too many custies or girls there. The only girl working the room was literally offering to let me eat her pussy for $120. I laughed her away, but she kept coming back around. It wasn't about her looks, she was a little trashy but still a solid 7. I'm just not paying to eat pussy, especially strange pussy. Eventually, i was getting a lap dance from a different girl, when I saw her walk a guy into a corner/alcove. You could still see them a bit from the mirror opposite. Dude handed her money, she stood above him, looked around and pulled her g-string to the side. She dipped for a fraction of a second and quit. Over the course of the song she dipped once more and that was it. The guy was pissed about being out $120 for less than a second of tasting pussy, but it never went further than him bitching about it. Later that evening there was kerfuffle in the contact room, and guys and girls scrambled out of there. She had graduated from getting her pussy licked to fucking a guy out in the open. Both she and the guy became upset about the coitus interruptus, and got physical with the bouncers. It left me wondering how many other guys she might have fucked before letting another pay to lick it up.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    @gammanu95, that was not much action for $120, I got 3/4 of a dances worth for $20
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    In the last month? Three times, but maybe it’s because I did DATY. Tasted sweet on all 3. It’s hard not to when your head is against the back cushion and they shove their pussy into your tongue and start grinding. Listerine immediately following.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    The simulated cunnilingus described by OP is not that unusual on the stage at lower end clubs. I like the real thing, but won’t pay for it. I remember one dancer whose best VIP offer was she would “let me eat her pussy.” I passed.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I'm pretty clear about letting a girl know when I want to eat her out. Doing a little bit in the front room, but mostly in the dance booth. SJG Azteca [view link]
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Now that would be a front room makeout session!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Sometimes after starting a girl with open tongue kissing, I have found pussy getting shoved into my face. :) :) :) SJG
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    Nope, except for ages ago. Seems like a lifetime ago now.
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    A helluva lot.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    @lopaw, to be fair, from a *girl*, they probably *do* want it. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion