tuscl

Detroit Inflation

Thursday, March 28, 2019 5:46 AM
Is it really getting that bad? Is $500 normal now?

23 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    But I assume you are talking about Flight Club. They have really jacked up their drink prices and I assume tip outs. It comes from being the only top shelf club in Detroit area with private VIP. I think Jackslash at FC is a regular and would be the best resource to get feedback from. There are alternatives mid tier clubs in Dearborn with private VIP. $500 would cover several visits.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    "Is $500 normal now?" It's supply and demand. There are probably many big spenders that will pay. I will never pay anywhere near that much for any pussy but if enough guys do It will become normal.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    Lots of options at a more reasonable price point. Flight Club seems to be the outlier. Check out Landing Strip, Criket, BTs Dearborn, Subis, etc.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    The Flight Club has always been expensive but it has become more expensive in the last year. Every visit to VIP now costs $20 (and all dances are done in private VIP booths in this club). Drinks for dancers have gone up a couple dollars. The beer I drink has remained the same at $9 a bottle ($35 for a bucket of 5). The dancers are asking for more money too. But I refuse to pay more than $400 for a VIP trip. You will find a lower asking price for girls at Landing Strip or BT's.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    $9 for a beer, that’s ridiculous, I thought that $7 for a beer was outrageous, but here in S Florida most of the places do 2-4-1 till 7 or 8 PM
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Negotiate - just bc girls are asking for $500 doesn't necessarily mean they are getting it consistently - too many PLs treat the dancer price as set in stone, not unheard of for dancers to collude to keep prices inflated but if this is the case it can be broken if custies hold firm. State your price and hold to that.and decent chance you'll find your dancer at that price if patient and stick to your guns - you may not get what you want then your choices are to pay up or don't do business - I known FC is the top dog but even then selling $500 VIPs is not that easy.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    A good front room makeout session will make the negotiating go easier. SJG Eli's Coming (1975) - Three Dog Night [view link]
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    500 is 5 arribas with hk goddesses just saying.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ sjg yes preach on man!
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    My experience is that if you negotiate a bit, dancers will almost always knock at least 30% off their first number, and a 50% reduction is not that unusual. I’m not talking about hard bargaining and nickel and diming. Just a polite statement that the first number is a bit high, throw out a number a little lower than the max you’re willing to pay, and if she doesn’t move on after that you can likely have a deal in another 5 minutes at most.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @Countryman5434 I like how you relate the value to arriba. That's the true currency.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    @ 25, In SoFla the beers may only be $7, but they're $40 for a bucket of 5.
  • s275ironman
    5 years ago
    It has been almost a month since I’ve been to FC, but based on my last 2 visits, the reports about inflation at this club are very real. I have been able to get girls to negotiate down to $300, but that is usually after they start with an asking price of $400. If they are asking for $500, forget it, it isn’t worth it to try to get them as low as $300, at least in my experience. My favorite still gives me a reasonable price, but she wasn’t working during my last couple visits. If you do get them to agree to a lower prices, sometimes you will end up dealing with tactics that can be a boner-killer, such as a demand to pay upfront, or a demand for a tip afterwards. I have no idea what the tip-out is, but it must be insanely high, because I think $300 is very generous, especially considering that covers ~ 30 minutes in non-extras lapdances, and if you are getting extras, you may not even need the full 30 minutes, which obviously works out to be a better deal for the dancer.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Say like, see her once ITC. THen from then on OTC TLN? SJG
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    You know the economy is about to turn when 6s be askin for 10 type monies....
  • a21985
    5 years ago
    Was at FC this afternoon. The costs are really not too outrageous. I've had equally outrageous quotes at LS in the past too. Now with how FC itself is raising prices and nickel/diming customers lately, I wouldn't be surprised if they've really hiked up their tip outs for dancers and their higher prices people are seeing from dancers are a direct reaction to that.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Sounds ridiculous to pay prices like that in Detroit
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Ridiculous to pay that price in any city. My bar is lower than most maybe. I’ve been fortunate to meet some gems over time. Either very little money or just mutual fun without $.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @ flagooner that doesn’t add up correctly should only be $35, but I don’t usually have 5 beers in a single visit.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    Flight club approaching Las Vegas strip clubs prices.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    That's what I was thinking. No place should approach those...
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    Some FC girls are at Legends tonight bitching about FC's tip out increasing to $160. I don't know if it's true or not, but there are a few PHC and FC girls in a little clique tonight.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Waffle: What's the usual tip out at a nice Detroit club?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion