tuscl

Mueller Report was Delivered

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Apparently it clears President Trump of colusion. I bet all the talking heads who were claiming this was going to be his downfall are going to apologize for their irresponsible reporting. They should hire us to report on these things. I don't think anyone here was stupid enough to think he did any of the things he was accused of.

8 comments

• rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Flag, aren't there already 3 threads discussing the exact same thing?
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    So Ricky Douchebag now wants to police all discussions that don’t meet his “standards,” in addition to policing all reviews. What a fuckwad. Watch our Flag, he’s probably gong to threaten you with violence next.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Rick,
    Oops, I didn't notice.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Was it delivered by the pony express, it’s taking a hella long time to get out ;)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    It could take several days or longer before the full report is issued. I'm assuming that the report was chalk full of Exhibits including testimony, key pieces of information, all of which has to be combed through to identify classified information, grand jury testimony, evidence to be used in ongoing investigations, etc., etc.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    its not as if nothing was found. people are going to jail because of this investigation
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Could you claim entrapment if you get arrested for lying in a FBI interview if the investigation was a sham to begin with?
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    It’s illegal to reveal Grand Jury testimony. All the evidence in this investigation was presented to a Grand Jury.

Also, the Special Prosecutor law says you can’t reveal information when there is no indictment. Does John Smith beat his wife ? His angry neighbor accuses him of it but there is no other evidence. Is it fair to John Smith to reveal that false accusation when he hasn’t had a chance to refute it ? The law, and common sense, say no.

So, when Democrats say the AG must immediately release the report, they know he can’t legally do this. But, it gives them a talking point. Cover up ! It’s a damn cover up ! The AG is covering something up by not immediately releasing the report !

Incidentally, by including all this info in the report which he knew couldn’t be shared, Mueller was teeing up these fake cover up accusations.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion