New Jersey
came pretty hard but just a little semon

18 comments

• Icey
    6 years ago
    nope.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Yea when I was a young guy and it was like my 6th of the day.
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    Prostate issues?
  • reverendhornibastard
    6 years ago
    Yup. Usually after the 4th orgasm in 6 hour period the rest of them after that are all dry.

Weirder than a dry orgasm is the ejaculation without an orgasm. I only recall two like that. It was really weird. I was not in the usual frenzied mental state that one associates with orgasms when I suddenly started spewing.

I felt like I’d been cheated.

I was young when that happened so my “reboot” time was only 3-5 minutes.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Willy those are called "The Dry Heaves"
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Frequently. Sucks. Feels fine, but the gal is usually perplexed. I just tell her, “it happens”.
  • -me
    6 years ago
    Only when I run the tank empty first...
    You can block the semen from coming out if you push hard enough in the right spot on your taint. Is something putting pressure down there on you?
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    I think the orgasm was so intense my body didn't have enough strength to ejaculate. my body shook and i could barely stay awake after. a really beautiful woman who didn't used to put out much finally converted to stripper norms and i couldn't stop saying "oh god " during the dances. god bless her. my doc just checked my prostate for the first time and said it was fine.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Wait till you have retrograde ejaculation. The shit HURTS!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I have been having retrograde ejaculations for a couple of years due to BPH(enlarged prostate) medication Tamsulosin. For the uninformed the semen goes into your bladder instead of coming out your penis. It does not quite feel as good as a normal ejaculation but I've never had any pain associated with it. The girls love the no clean up aspect of it.

On march 14 I had my second "Urolift" to correct the problem. I saw my urologist today and he feels pretty confident that the second time is the charm. However he did talk to me about a minor laser surgery in the event this procedure doesn't do the trick. I can resume normal sexual activity on Thursday but will continue using the Tamsulosin until we see the long term results of the procedure.

In a way, I am going to miss the no clean up part but will be glad to get off one of my prescriptions.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I’m on about 12 different prescription medications. How they all interact is anyone’s guess. I’ve been having some intermittent problems reaching orgasm. However a new CF appears to have found the answer. I was trying too hard. Sometimes I’d orgasm but there’d be no ejaculate. I had one gal accuse me of faking an orgasm.
    My new CF says I just need a longer prep time. Once I’m erect, she just tells me to relax and let her do the work. After 45 to 60 minutes I’ve been getting a decent splooge. In fact she got a very nice tip several weeks ago, when I got off twice in one day. Getting old sucks but it beats the alternative.
  • Prim0
    6 years ago
    TLC for 45 to 60 minutes?! Either that cost you a mint or you've found an angel on earth!
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I’m guessing shadowcat plans to visit Follies on Thursday.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Yeah. :)
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    Hey shadow, I’m also on Tamsulosin (Flo-Max), and have the same issues. Tell me more about the Urolift procedure. In my case, if I jerk off the ejaculate is either dry or just seeps out, and really isn’t much fun. But, if I’m in a club with a hot dancer and have an LDK, it seems like the floodgates open. I guess the level of stimulation could play a role, but it seems the drug side-effect would be the same either way.
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    When I was younger during marathon sessions after multiple orgasms, I hit the wall and have dry orgasms. Now, if I delay too long, I will eventually ejaculate without any orgasm at all. Very annoying and (pardon the pun) anticlimactic.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    azdd - After a man reaches 50 his prostate continues to grow and eventually starts squeezing the urethra. This causes irregular urination problems. Especially waking you up several times a night to piss. Urologist will start by using .4mg of Tamsulosin, if that doesn't work. Then they try .8mg and if that doesn't work they will add Finesteride. When none of these no longer work then surgery is an option. There are 2 procedures. The "Urolift" is the least invasive. You will probably get a cystoscope first to see how bad the blockage is. A cystoscope amounts to sticking a camera up your penis.

The Urolift is an out patient procedure that actually only takes about 10 minutes. They insert metal clips along side your urethra to push the prostate away from it, thus opening it to allow a better urine flow. My first one did not get it fully open and they tried another drug to convince my bladder that it was OK to let it flow. That didn't work so I got a bladder test.

This test is very nasty. I had 3 nurses or technicians working on me.They stuck 1 catheter up my penis and another up my ass and then filled me up with water to see how well the bladder was working. I passed the test.

Hence the second Urolift to correct another slight narrowing of the urethra. He feel pretty confident that this second one is going to be the charm. I'll be on the Tamsulosin until the long term benefit of the Urolift is working. Once I come off the Tamsulosin my ejaculations should return to normal.

There is a second surgical procedure that is more invasive. It is known as the Roto Rooter. It requires an overnight stay and the use of a catheter for one or more days. This procedure involves using lasers to trim the prostate of both side of the urethra. Recovery time will probably be a couple of months.

FYI the use of testosterone treatment will only aggravate the problem because it will make the prostate grow more.

That will be a $35 co pay. :)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    My wife has dry orgasms all the time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion