tuscl

Who is having more sex over age 50, research explores

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Interesting article: https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/22/health/se…
Too bad they didn't analyze older PLs hanging out in strip clubs as one of their demographic groups.

14 comments

• Electronman
    6 years ago
    40% of men say they've had at least 5 partners???? Is that per month or per week? They need to start visiting some strip clubs!!!
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Hmmm. I think I have protected sex with maybe 16 women in the last 6 months? Wish it were more! Women are fucking AWESOME! Although, I have only had maybe 5 “partners” in my life.
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    Studies that I've seen in the news always seem to seriously under-report how promiscuous people are. I'm not sure why this happens but its usually off by such a large margin that it makes it difficult for me to take the study seriously. When a loser like me falls into that "40%" of guys who's had at least five sexual partners in their life you know there's something wrong with the study.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    A one night stand does not mean “partner”. Just saying....
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    I think that when studies tell people to report their sexual partner count, they are usually just using it as a fancy way of saying "how many people have you slept with" though?
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    If people are interpreting it the way that you did though, that could explain the confusion. Maybe the researchers behind these studies should adjust their language accordingly to make it more specific.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Yep. They need to just be blunt about it. “How many people have you had intercourse with?” And stop with all the politically correct bullshit.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Or better yet, “how many people have you fuckec in the last 12 months? 10’yrars? Life?”
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i fucked only one until the age of 61.
    now i’m on a drive to fuck one thousand by age 71.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    A gentleman does not kiss (or fuck) and tell.

But since I'm not 50, my numbers would skew the statistics.
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    Mr. Wonderful. More power to you!

I haven't kept count but I probably average 30 or so new partners per year for the past 5 years.
  • -me
    6 years ago
    Interesting. Does seem pretty low for the number of people having more than 5 partners. Is it a UK thing?
    My take away is that chain smoking alcoholics are sluts and therefore deserve my attention.
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    I thought the UK is more promiscuous than the US is.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    The stats aren't anything new, very predictable.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion