tuscl

Going VIP again

Saturday, March 23, 2019 9:59 PM
And she’s bringing bubbles, she doesn’t mean champagne, actual bubbles for the shower I haven’t been vip in over a year, it surprises me she never brought it up again unless strippers only ask once and after you do it, they stop I suggested it this time

22 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    dang!
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    Huh?
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    Govikings. What part is confusing you?
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    What kind of VIP has a shower?
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    Kittens, it’s in Australia
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    Hot damn!
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    They used to have shower shows in American strip clubs, but I haven't seen one in years.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I saw a shower stall in a strip club for the first time in at least 15 years a couple of weeks ago at the Gold Club in Memphis. No one was using it, but the club was really slow. It had a glass wall so you could see in from the main club, so I don’t know if was something customers were supposed to participate in, or just for the girls to put in a show.
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    Well at kittens, you’re part of the shower show although there’s no one watching you
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I remember seeing something like doctorevil mentioned but it has been a long time. Sounds fun. You get some dirty lapdances and get all cleaned up
  • NeverEnuf
    5 years ago
    Saw a shower show at Landing Strip in Detroit area back in the '90's. Also, I believe Avenues in Jackson, Mich has one in the far corner past the bar.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I saw a shower show once, but it was a rip off. It was at a club where VIP was expensive but you were separated from the dancer with a glass wall. With the shower show you watched her take a shower from the outside. It was dumb. I heard that in AMPs the girls take a shower with you.... when its not a clip joint.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    So Maskath, are you going to start seeing this girl Outside The Club? SJG
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    If you mean OTC, it’s not allowed, if you mean something else, not sure
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Yes I mean OTC = Outside The Club. Who says its not allowed? They can't own the women. SJG
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    I’ve mentioned this in a past post, they can get fired for it
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    That is totally no good, totally fucked up. SJG
  • a21985
    5 years ago
    @maskath - who would they be telling at the club that they're doing OTC? No club wants girls doing OTC because its potentially pulling business and their cut thereof away from them. Its a risk any dancer who does OTC takes on (whether it being fear of: retribution of the club, law enforcement, or weirdos) because of the better profit for them.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ very good point! SJG
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    I don’t have all the answers, she might but not long after we met, I asked about otc and instead of leaving it at It’s a rule she never broke, she followed it up with they get fired which suggests it’s not her rule
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    I don’t think otc is happening, if there’s any truth to this story, management somehow finds out My fave told me There was this girl who went to a hotel and didn’t see anyone she knew from the club and the next day the manager called and said Why was she going to a hotel with a customer? Not everything she says is a lie, if she says it’s Diet Coke, it’s Diet Coke, she’s said three times she was a scuba instructor and actually knows about boats ( would she research that just for a story)
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    No one owns those women. Of course they want to know guys OTC. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion